Game Questions & Answers (Q&A) service lets you ask questions about video games for game consoles or PC games. So ask your Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life question for Gamecube and get answers from real gamers or answer questions and share your insights and experience with the rest of the gaming community.
- Developer: Marvelous
- Publisher: Natsume
- Genre: Strategy Breeding/Constructing
- Release: Mar 16, 2004
- ESRB: Everyone
Game Question & Answers
Animals and pasture
How come my cows keep getting sick? Is there anything in the pasture that makes them sick? Is that tree bad? How come the pasture turns brown? How come I can't get more fert eggs to be chicks? I did three now it won't let me put more eggs in that box thing. How come I don't feed my wife and boy? Should I sell all my fruit and veggys or cook recipes? How do I get butter with my one goat? Can I get more sheep they only gave me a boy? Can I get more than one cat and dog and horse? How come my turnips keep dying?
Answer from: Spookycat
1. No. if they are out during rainy weather or winter they most likely get sick.
2. The grass turns brown when it is dead. you cut it with a sickle and it becomes fodder in the barn.
3. The eggs can only get fertile when a male and female are together.you can only put one egg in at a time usually.
4. 1 dog 1 cat and 1 horse.
5. Bad soil, out of season or they are near something they cant grow near. try a fertile area with no other crops near them