Game Questions & Answers (Q&A) service lets you ask questions about video games for game consoles or PC games. So ask your Bees Vs. Ants HD question for IPad and get answers from real gamers or answer questions and share your insights and experience with the rest of the gaming community. Note: This apple iPad game app may also be compatible with the game app for apple iPhone.
- Developer: Racoon Game
- Publisher: Racoon Game
- Genre: Action General
- Release Date: Sep 4, 2010
- ESRB: Not Set
Question & Answers
Lvl 4-6 is impossible (Closed)
This lvl is impossible! Have tried everything i can imagine!!! Anybody has any luck?
Answer from: Dante
Level 4-6 is probably the second most difficult board in the game. 5-10 is a little tougher. You need to let the dark blue attack the tower to your left. Once down to 3-4... Send your guys! You should have two towers in mid twenties! Next, attack you have to blitz the dark blue in the upper corner. You will lose a tower or both to the red. Eliminate them ad hope light blue has held on long enough to attack red sufficiently. You can play this level near perfect and still lose. Good luck...I hated this level as well. In the meantime, anyone have an issue with level 6 not working on the iPad 2. Scrolls credits after 5-10 to unlock but immediately quits once I try to select it.
Answer from: hp
I've tried your method for 3 days and can't get it to work. really wish i could just skip the level and do the others and come back to it later. pretty stupid that you can't skip levels and that they make some of these levels so impossible. i'm wondering if maybe i try going to the right and attack light blue instead. dunno, its way unfair the number of spawns that red gets to start out with. total waste of 3 bucks if i can't beat this level.
Answer from: Ftec
I've followed that hint and it worked. Go left when tower reach 3/4 units. And then go asap to the left tower and go for the left side. Left side is the solution.
Answer from: Busy bee
I love this level - I must have played it 1000 times, and each game plays differently. In winning, the fundamental principles are to allow other colours to attack each other, and grey, as much as possible, and only move on weak towers and spawns if you can keep them. I have three methods for victory, each start the same way.
Start: - capture the spawn to the west after purple has weakened it.
- allow purple, blue and red to fight it out over the central tower, moving your armies between your two spawns;
- if the blue tower to the east is down to 7 or fewer armies, capture it and hold;
- capture and hold blue's spawn;
- capture and hold the second blue tower;
Note: watch the grey tower to the east, if weak, capture and hold;
- allow purple and red to fight it out while you gain strength;
- defeat red then purple.
Method 2: This is the quickest and riskiest - I've completed the level in 93 seconds with this method
- wait until the central tower is red and attacking blue and attack with your two spawns;
- as soon as you have captured it attack the blue spawn to the east;
Ignore the two blue towers, these should be weak and will not grow.
- use all three spawns to reinforce the central tower and attack and defeat red first then purple.
- use your two spawns to capture and hold the tower to the west;
- capture and hold the blue tower to the east;
- capture and hold purple spawn 1 and 2;
- defeat purple;
- capture and hold the central tower;
- defeat blue then red.
The method you choose should depend on what happens after you have taken the second spawn at the beginning of the game. If west is weak, go west, if east is weak, go east. If red is attacking blue, go centre and go to beat my record time of 93 seconds. I am not convinced it is possible to win every game, but it might be. I'm still working on 100% success.
All Questions Ask a Question
Posted on: 12-19-2013
Posted on: 12-10-2012
Posted on: 07-08-2012