Game Questions & Answers (Q&A) service lets you ask questions about video games for game consoles or PC games. So ask your The Sims: FreePlay question for IPad and get answers from real gamers or answer questions and share your insights and experience with the rest of the gaming community. Note: This apple iPad game app may also be compatible with the game app for apple iPhone.
- Developer: Electronic Arts
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
- Genre: Miscellaneous Virtual Life
- Release Date: Dec 13, 2011
- ESRB: Not Set
Question & Answers
Cheat for the newly updated version of sims free play for ipad
How can i cheat for more money on the new updated version of sims free play for ipad?
Answer from: Frank
There is no shay to cheat money on the updated version of the sims free play
Answer from: Viccy
Like say yours Sims r planting nd Its says they have 10hrs left all you have 2 dew is exit tha game nd since it runs by regular time change your real time on your device 2 10hrs after tha real time then go bakk 2 tha game nd BOOM there all done.!* nd you get your money frm tht nd ihts works if they at work 2.!!! Yay.*
Answer from: memo
Nope! They fixed that.
Answer from: candy
U have them plant what ever it is that u want them to plant. then press the home key then press it twice and it will show the icon at the bottom. when u c the icon at the bottom press and hold till the red minus sign shows then press the minus sign. that just completely exits u from the game. then u go to the setting and general change the auto date to off then go to set date and then change your date. you want to go back one year. then open the sims and then close completely again as mentioned before then go back to general in settings and change time from either am to pm which ever is the opposite that u are on and then open sims this should work
Answer from: Nikaykay
How do u find the telescope for the "look through a telescope on a tuesday night between 6pm-2am" does it just show up?
Answer from: Jusdp
In The hobbyshop on the townmap
Answer from: Tomtom
All you have to do to get a baby is buy a crib, get two people into a budding romance delete 1 of the couple nd tap the crib and wala it worked for me anyway and I'm only on level 3
Answer from: CC
1. Go on to sims freeplay and get your sims doing something like gardening or something that you got them to do and have to wait forever for it to finish.
2. Exit out of the game and go to settings and turn wifi OFF.
3. Then go to General, Date & Time. Make sure you have Set Automatically OFF.
4. Then change the year to 2024 or more.
5. Delete the sims freeplay from your recently played list (double click home button and hold down on app then press the little red dash on the app)
6. Now turn your wifi back ON.
7. Go back to sims freeplay and there you have it! Your sims would of finished whatever they were doing!
Answer from: vee
Done that but it tells me "Could not connect to server. You must have access to the internet to use this aplication" even though I have turned wifi back on.
Answer from: Powerhouse
You're going too far into the future. It said the same thing to me so I just went 1 year ahead and it worked
Answer from: Simsaddict
Make sure all of your sims are doing something.
Go to homescreen.
Go to settings.
Turn Wifi off.
Change date to 1 january 1970 00:00.
Go to sims freeplay.
You Will see a notification.
Dont press anything, but go back to home.
Change date to normal.
Turn on wifi.
Go to sims freeplay And press "try again" (or whatever it says)
You Will now Get extra money.
This only works for the new updated version!
Answer from: The Best Gamer
Here is how to get, like, 1,000 similons:
1. Make all sims plant beans, potatoes, and watermelons
2. Go to settings
3. Double click the home button and hold down sims. Press the red and white line.
4. Turn on airplane mode
5. Go to date and time and skip ahead one day.
6. Turn off airplane mode
7. Go home and press Sims
YOU WILL HAVE LOTS OF MONEY
Posted on: 03-13-2014
From: Slim shady 007
Posted on: 02-16-2014
Posted on: 11-04-2013