Game Questions & Answers (Q&A) service lets you ask questions about video games for console or PC games. So ask your The Sims: FreePlay question for IPad and get answers from real gamers or answer questions and share your insights and experience with the rest of the gaming community.
Question & Answers
Money cheat please
I urgently need money. my sims all have jobs but it isn't enough to furnish the houses. at the minute i have 4 houses and 4 sims but i can only use one house to play in because i don't have enough money to put stuff in the other houses. is there any really good money cheats for the ipad. i would be most grateful for any help
Answer from: Imswaggedout
In the old version you press the purple diamond store thing and see the screen loading, you then exit the game, go back on the game and press cancel, then you wait a few seconds and everything is free. Now that they figured it out, with the Easter update it's impossible. Therefore, your screwed.
Answer from: Shadow123
Here's a cheat(It works after the Easter update!):
1. Go to the Sims Freeplay.
2. Get as many as possible Sims to plant something.
3. Click home button.
4. Double click home button and minus the Sims Freeplay.
5. Go to setting - turn OFF wifi and change the date to earlier date (I've been using 21 January 2013, not so sure about other date)
6. Open the Sims Freeplay. You will not be able to play as there's no Internet connection.
7. Click home button. Do NOT double click and minus the Sims Freeplay.
8. Go to setting - turn ON wifi. The date remains as item 5 above.
9. Go to Sims Freeplay and click 'Retry'
10. Once you're in the game, You will notice that there's no changes of money and plant.
11. Double click home button and minus the Sims Freeplay.
12. Go to setting and set the date to 'set automatically'
13. Go to the Sims Freeplay. You will be around $15,000 richer + plants are ready to harvest.
View All Videos