Game Questions & Answers (Q&A) service lets you ask questions about video games for game consoles or PC games. So ask your DragonVale question for iPhone - iPod and get answers from real gamers or answer questions and share your insights and experience with the rest of the gaming community. Note: This apple iPhone game app may also be compatible with the game app for apple iPad.
- Developer: Backflip Studios
- Publisher: Backflip Studios
- Genre: Strategy Tycoon
- Release Date: Sep 14, 2011
- ESRB: Not Set
Question & Answers
I am unable to purchase habitats, they are greyed out?
Can someone please help me understand why this is happening? I have enough coins, I'm on level 15. I already have the sun, moon and rainbow habitat, and now need the air...I have an air dragon and cannot place it?
Answer from: Jem007
Well you might not be the right level just try to move to level 16
Answer from: Cal
You might have reached the maximum amount of habitats for your level
Answer from: diddle
Check the numbers at the bottom. If it says '13/13' you'e reached max habitats.
Answer from: Jem007
I'm not sure but if you are correct level you could get a hibernation cave even though it costs 3,750,000 dragoncash you can store it there until your level 16
Answer from: Fat fart
Just sell some other dragons and habitats.......
Answer from: Jake the snake
Cant get more habitats it says i have 13/13 on evrey one but i barly have any habatats
Answer from: Blackdragon909
It means you have reached the maximum level of habitats for your level just level up
Answer from: lil' happytree
Here's some lower level strategies.
1) if you are constantly playing the game, get a bunch of plant dragons. they earn quick money, but their habitat only holds 500. if you prefer to let things wait, then fire habitats are best.
2) always have a dragon breeding, incubating, and at the collesseum. this way you can keep getting more xp, money (sell the dragons) and gems.
3) complete the tasks the game gives you. often they reimburse you for your money to complete them. they are a great way to gain xp.
4) WAIT TO DECORATE YOUR PARK!!! if you blow all of your money on happy trees (yes they're happy, and give you xp) but you need that money for extra islands, new eggs, and habitats.
Hope this helps. with a little time and common cents (lame comedic pause) you will be on your way to a successful dragon park.
Answer from: Dragon Master
If you want to get an Air habitat, just level up and you can put in 2 more habitats
From: APRICOT and DIA
Posted on: 04-04-2014