Fri, 04 Apr 2014 05:46:15 - How to get a ruby dragon: DragonVale Questions for iPhone - iPod
iPhone - iPod

DragonVale Answers for iPhone - iPod

Home / iPhone - iPod /

Game Questions & Answers (Q&A) service lets you ask questions about video games for game consoles or PC games. So ask your DragonVale question for iPhone - iPod and get answers from real gamers or answer questions and share your insights and experience with the rest of the gaming community. Note: This apple iPhone game app may also be compatible with the game app for apple iPad.

Boxshot / Details
DragonVale Cheats Boxshot
  • Developer: Backflip Studios
  • Publisher: Backflip Studios
  • Genre: Strategy Tycoon
  • Release Date: Sep 14, 2011
  • ESRB: Not Set

Question & Answers

How to get a ruby dragon

How do you get a ruby dragon? i don't know how to get a ruby dragon

cutekitten2000, Jul 1, 2012
Answers

Answer from: Lolofisch98
Chrome + Scorch = Ruby ;)

Posted on: Jul 2, 2012

Answer from: Mica97
first try chrome and scortch

Posted on: Jul 2, 2012

Answer from: G-Unit
First try level 10 Chrome and Scortch equale Ruby dragon on epic breeding island

Posted on: Jul 2, 2012

Answer from: cutekitten2000
@G-Unit: Does it have to be an epic breeding island because i dont have one

Posted on: Jul 3, 2012

Answer from: Cats
It does not need 2 be ebi ( epic breeding island ) it can be the breeding cave except ebi is higher chance of being ruby chrome + scorch is combo

Posted on: Jul 3, 2012

Answer from: Parker952
Got it in the epic breeding island after 7 firework and forge with chrome and scorch. add me my name is Parker952 i will give you gems to help you speed up breeding gemstone dragons.

Posted on: Jul 4, 2012

Answer from: Parker952
Both dragons where level ten incase you were wondering. Chrome level ten, scorch level ten, in the epic breeding island.
If you get 31 hours you got a ruby.

Posted on: Jul 4, 2012

Answer from: steve
Tried chrome+scorch , scorch+chrome 12 times I've got 10 fireworks :( is there any other combo

Posted on: Jul 4, 2012

Answer from: Anonymous
Chrome and scorch. But that combo gets u a million firework.

Posted on: Jul 4, 2012

Answer from: Parker952
Warning chrome and scorch gives you a billion fireworks some forge and maybe a megnetic and a blazing if your lucky. But dont stop trying for the whole month and you will get a ruby. Good luck!

Posted on: Jul 5, 2012

Answer from: Ying & a
I' ve got ruby dragon by breeding 10 scorch in the left and chrom in the right, it's success!! ;)

Posted on: Jul 5, 2012

Answer from: u6dgfdkjy
If you keep breeding chrome and scorch (lvl 10) you can get a ruby dragon but you mainly get firework you can also get a forge. i got it on my third atempt

Posted on: Jul 10, 2012

Answer from: Sweetie1055
I've been breeding chrome and scorch on the island and in the cave (both) just about around the clock since Ruby came out and haven't gotten one yet, just a lot of fireworks, blazing, and magnetic. Hopefully soon though! I don't have any friends who play dragonvale so I'd appreciate an ad. Sweetie1055

Posted on: Jul 10, 2012

Answer from: Ebba13 :)
@parker952 How do you add people as friends??

Posted on: Jul 12, 2012

Answer from: sun dragons
Chrome and scorch also add me sun dragons

Posted on: Jul 12, 2012

Answer from: HelloEveryone
@ebba13, you go to gamecenter and add friends

Posted on: Jul 13, 2012

Answer from: Wilmo345
I would use pollen and quake, the percentage for ruby is 27%

Posted on: Jul 13, 2012

Answer from: Jayman123
It may give u a firework with chrome and scorch. U should get da dragonvale breeding guide on da AppStore

Posted on: Jul 14, 2012

Answer from: Breeder
Some days ago there was a glitch with Tree and Pollen, which made ruby dragon 75% chance and willow dragon 25%.
The glitch was just available for some hours, but I manage to get the ruby dragon!

Posted on: Jul 16, 2012

Answer from: Lolofisch98
Chrome and Scorch can be Gold too, so u can keep breeding them either if u've got Ruby ;)

Posted on: Jul 18, 2012

Answer from: Chewy999
Chrome and scorch can get gold and rainbow, i got gold right after rainbow but i haven't got ruby yet. good luck!

Posted on: Jul 20, 2012

Answer from: Dan
I did the chrome on right and scoch on left and got the ruby dragon on my first try

Posted on: Jul 27, 2012

Answer from: Miss Robyn
Can you still get the ruby dragon? I noticed its not in te store anymore... But can you still breed and get one?

Posted on: Aug 3, 2012

Answer from: dragonman
No it turns out that the ruby dragon's combo is different every month

Posted on: Aug 11, 2012

Answer from: soliste and sun
Ruby dragons are hard to get i cant even get a firework with Crome and Scorch so good luck.

Posted on: Jul 4, 2013

Answer from: InsidiousTy
I bred chrome and scorch and i got ot forst try then (for no reason) i bred the other combanation in the epic one and i got a thunder. Good Luck. OH and i got it first try in the breeding CAVE

Posted on: Aug 1, 2013


Answer this Question
Don't Post New Questions Here... For New questions Click Here
Moderation is enabled and may delay your Answer.
All Questions Ask a Question

Unanswered Questions

My minimum gem reserve
From: APRICOT and DIA
Total 0 Answers
Posted on: 04-04-2014
Videos You May Like...
DragonVale Trailer

DragonVale Trailer

DragonVale - Unlimited Gems Hack

DragonVale - Unlimited Gems Hack

DragonVale - Infinite Money Hack

DragonVale - Infinite Money Hack

DragonVale Gameplay - Trailer

DragonVale Gameplay - Trailer

View All Videos
Game Related Options