Game Questions & Answers (Q&A) service lets you ask questions about video games for game consoles or PC games. So ask your Heroes Vs Monsters question for iPhone - iPod and get answers from real gamers or answer questions and share your insights and experience with the rest of the gaming community.
- Developer: Triniti Interactive Limited
- Publisher: Triniti Interactive Limited
- Genre: Role-Playing
- Release Date: Nov 17, 2011
- ESRB: Not Set
- ▼ Other Platforms
Question & Answers
Siege point system
Ok, so i go i siege mode and i see theres a new overlord and i go in and beat him with the 20 turns i get, now i get at rank 1 and have 60 points or somewhere around there then i look at the ranks a few minutes later and someone has 170 points after awhile. Just wondering how this works if im missing something
Answer from: RayzetH
There's 2 way.
1. Try to get more EXTRA GUADRIAN STARS which are very good for reward more guardian stars each win! You can see ur extra guardian stars going to your castle "HQ" then tap on "BONUS".
2. When you have used all of your 20 challanges, buy more challanges for 15k each
Yeah the second way is too expensive :/ you should be ready for that before do a castle siege. Having like 1.000.000 to 2.000.000 gold to be sure to take some castle :)
Answer from: oneandonly
Well, I think when you fight an easy opponent that is easy for you to kill in seconds. Try to stay on the fight a bit longer, I suppose this answer isn't valid, but I think it works.
Answer from: Quake
The regular gaurdian stars you earn is by the enemy team, the stronger they are the more regular stars you get and same with low, low stars