Game Questions & Answers (Q&A) service lets you ask questions about video games for game consoles or PC games. So ask your Six Guns question for iPhone - iPod and get answers from real gamers or answer questions and share your insights and experience with the rest of the gaming community. Note: This apple iPhone game app may also be compatible with the game app for apple iPad.
- Developer: Gameloft
- Publisher: Gameloft
- Genre: Adventure General
- Release Date: Dec 5, 2011
- ESRB: Not Set
Question & Answers
Can't exit el matadero
I played multiplayer in this map and after sometime whenever I Play single player I am stuck in el matadero. or whatever it is. Please help me. Urgent. What should I do
Answer from: SammyR
Hmmm, I've never encoutered this problem. If it persist, remove the game (FIRST get your save file from the game using iFunbox, or another iPhone viewing program.*) Next, redownload-install Six Guns again. Complete the tutorial (you MUST complete the tutorial BEFORE restoring save), and then using iFunbox, restore the save*. You should get all of your Money/Coins/Progress/Items back.
**How to get/restore save**
1. Download & Install iFunbox (it's completely free and legal).
2. Open iFunbox & connect your iPhone/iPod/iPad to PC.
3. In iFunbox, go to App/Six Guns/Documents
4. To get the save Copy ALL files from the Documents folder to pc
5. To RESTORE the save, after reinstalling the game and finishing the tutorial, copy/replace ALL the files you took in step 4 with the ones in the Document folder.
6. There you are! It should be wokring 100% fine.
Posted on: 03-23-2014
Posted on: 03-22-2014