Game Questions & Answers (Q&A) service lets you ask questions about video games for game consoles or PC games. So ask your The Sims: FreePlay question for iPhone - iPad and get answers from real gamers or answer questions and share your insights and experience with the rest of the gaming community.
- Developer: Electronic Arts
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
- Genre: Simulation Virtual
- Release: Dec 13, 2011
- ESRB: Not Set
Question & Answers
Grow a baby into a Toddler
Help! I am on level 21 and I have two sims living together, they are at the maximum partner level. My next goal is 'Grow a baby into a toddler' however I cant get my sims engaged or married so how am I supposed to pass this goal. Everytime i press on the crib it says a married couple need to live here, but I cant seem to get my sims engaged. I have made them Woo Hoo like 50 times and I have moved them out and back in again! I also have tryed to skip this goal but I cant! Im stuck!
Answer from: Otter
According to EA you need to have to be level 10+ and have two sims moved in together and be at partner status...at this point you were close, but instead of woohoo you needed to be romantic a bunch... After awhile they say it presents itself as a goal. Hope this helps.
Answer from: rosypop
I have this exact same problem- I'm on the goal 'grow a baby into a toddler' but none of my sims are married so they can't have any babies. it says the only way to get engaged/married is to progress through the goals but I can't move on from this goal!!
Answer from: PandaBearr
How to get married:
1. Get your two Sims to be Partners. Make sure the bar is maxed out.
2. Now, a "propose marriage" tab should appear when you interact with one of them. Click it. You'll be forced to buy a ring. I suggest get the most expensive one (20 LP) so that the sim will accept. If you buy cheap rings, the Sim will probably decline and you'll waste your Simoleans.
3. Once engaged, move them in with each other. Keep doing "Be Romantic" until the "Engaged" bar is maxed out. Now a "Get Married" tab should appear. Ta Da! Your Sims are now married.
Now for a baby, you have to buy a crib. You can buy it in the nursery tab in Buid Mode. Make sure you have space in your town to add a sim. It takes 16 hours. I'm not sure how much LP it will tke to buy the baby, but I assume it's a lot, so save your LP's. Once the baby has arrived you can customize it. The you can bake a birthday cake for 10 LP. It'll take 1 day. After that choose "Have a BirthdAy" with the baby, then voila! You hve yourself a toddler. Hope it helps! c:
Answer from: butterfly
It takes 3 lps to buy a baby