Game Questions & Answers (Q&A) service lets you ask questions about video games for game consoles or PC games. So ask your The Sims: FreePlay question for iPhone - iPod and get answers from real gamers or answer questions and share your insights and experience with the rest of the gaming community.
- Developer: Electronic Arts
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
- Genre: Simulation Virtual
- Release Date: Dec 13, 2011
- ESRB: Not Set
Question & Answers
Getting married sims to share a bed?
I have a pair of married sims. How do you get them to sleep in the same double bed?
Answer from: Jar
You just have to not have the bed against a wall so they can both get into it
Answer from: Bluemoon
Just click the bed and put the girl to sleep. Do The same for the guy. Hope i helped!!
Answer from: StayC
Ahh, you can't have the either side of the bed against the wall.
Answer from: Ari
Move the bed then the sims can both sleep in it
Answer from: Konner123
Make sure that the bed isn't against a wall. Then click on the double bed and click deep sleep and they will go to the bed and fall asleep. Now just do the same for the other Sim with the same bed. Hope this helps!!! :-)
Answer from: Lisa
I tried that... they stomp their feet and it looks like a pair of feet in a bubble above their head appears
Answer from: McSim
1) make sure its a 2 person bed
2) make sure its not against the wall
3) make sure the path to the bed is clear - you can only have the bedside table (or other object) adjacent to the pillows. any other items would block where they have to walk to get into bed.
From: One mean mom
Posted on: 01-25-2015
Posted on: 01-17-2015