Game Questions & Answers (Q&A) service lets you ask questions about video games for game consoles or PC games. So ask your The Sims: FreePlay question for iPhone - iPod and get answers from real gamers or answer questions and share your insights and experience with the rest of the gaming community. Note: This apple iPhone game app may also be compatible with the game app for apple iPad.
Question & Answers
Complete a construction without using lp
Plz can u help me complete a construction as I by accident changed the year to 2014 when doing money cheat and after changing it back then it went to like 1000 hours for promotions r us! So has anyone got a cheat for finishing construction or lp that works after the Xmas update? Thx
Answer from: Crb20009
That's what happened to me mine is going to take 17 days. I tried using lp cheats to finish them that way but none of them worked. mso I'm just waiting.
Answer from: Stupid
First you get 5 more sims buy 5 gardens have 1baby change the date to 2016 then you double tap home button hold sims press the minus button get back on then you will have 60 life points worked for me hope it works for you
Answer from: Cowsareawesome
What do you mean?
Answer from: Usain bolt
My construction has finished but when I tap on it is says -1 seconds
Answer from: Anonymous
How do you go fishing?
Answer from: Crzyz
You go fishing by buying the park
Answer from: Gurly...
If you want to have more simoleons and exp. Follow this steps:
1. make all your sims BUSY try planting...cooking...sleeping...and others
2. tap the " HOME " button
3. tap twice the " HOME " again...
4. a bar will appear below your screen...hold down the Sim Freeplay ICON release it when the icon starts to shake
5. tap on the red circle above the icon....(it won't delete the game)
6. then go to setting still in the bar below your screen before tapping the settings make sure it's not shaking to stop the shake just tap on your "home" button
7. Go to general
8. turn off the "SET AUTOMATICALLY"
9. change the date to December 26 2013 only( this will not work if you make the date wrong) never mind for time....
10. Then go to sim Freeplay game and its done collect now!!
11. then go back to settings turn on SET AUTOMATICALLY,you can repeat it again if you want to. THIS WORK S TO MY IPAD 4.... Hope this helps
Answer from: TimeLords_inc
Well all I did was not check the house when it told me it was ready (I'm using android) I didn't want to play the Sims at the moment so the next day I logged in. And it said it will take 364 hours to finish but the seconds count won't move. And my sims stats were all filled. Can anyone help me plz! I don't have enough lp!
Posted on: 03-02-2014
Posted on: 02-28-2014
Posted on: 02-17-2014
Posted on: 02-05-2014
View All Videos