Game Questions & Answers (Q&A) service lets you ask questions about video games for game consoles or PC games. So ask your Stardom: The A-List question for iPhone - iPod and get answers from real gamers or answer questions and share your insights and experience with the rest of the gaming community. Note: This apple iPhone game app may also be compatible with the game app for apple iPad.
- Developer: Glu Games Inc.
- Publisher: Glu Games Inc.
- Genre: Adventure General
- Release Date: Dec 14, 2011
- ESRB: Not Set
Question & Answers
Accidentally reset my clock and date
Okay so I had this accident. I updated the date and time on my phone because it was wrong. Then when I came to play Stardom there's this man saying something and said I have to reset the game but I don't wanna risk it since i'm already an a lister and level 12. What do I do? besides I noticed that if your'e idle you'll lose lots of fans T_T
Answer from: Andy Candy
Wait for the time on the energy to turn normal and then the guy won't stalk u anymore and u won't lose fans the time will be frozen too
Answer from: Icream
Hi the man thinks your cheating. Let's say you have 0 energy. And you set your clock ahead 30 minutes. That means you'll get 6 energy. See? It's a cheat. The man must've thought you were doing that. Hope this helps
Answer from: ElzBenz
Ok basically what you do misspend all your energy and then you will see that it will start to refill the energy. In this case, you will probably see that it is way longer than it should be. To get rid of this, you
1. Go out of the game
2. Double click the home button
3. Press and hold on the stardom app until it has a minus sign beside it
4. Press the minus button
5. Press the home button
6. Press it again
7. Go to settings and change the time/ date depending on how many hours there were on the clock
8. Make sure you change the days/ time FOWARD and do it a lot just in case.
9. Return to stardom
10. If the energy has refilled fully, then the man should have gone and everything will be back to normal!
11. If this is not the case repeat this again!
If your worried that your device does not have the correct time on it then do the same trick but,
1. Make sure your energy is full
2. Change it to the actual time and date
Thank you for reading :)
Posted on: 04-12-2014
Posted on: 06-26-2013