Game Questions & Answers
iPhone - iPod

Head Soccer Answers for iPhone - iPod

Home / iPhone - iPod /

Game Questions & Answers (Q&A) service lets you ask questions about video games for game consoles or PC games. So ask your Head Soccer question for iPhone - iPod and get answers from real gamers or answer questions and share your insights and experience with the rest of the gaming community. Note: This apple iPhone game app may also be compatible with the game app for apple iPad.

Boxshot / Details
Head Soccer Cheats Boxshot
  • Developer: D&D Dream Corp.
  • Publisher: D&D Dream Corp.
  • Genre: Sports General
  • Release Date: Feb 4, 2012
  • ESRB: Not Set

Question & Answers

Which character has the best special? (Closed)

Which character has the best special in Head Soccer ?

coolman9875, May 17, 2012, 19:14 PM

Answer from: roeldh
I think England

Posted: May 18, 2012, 2:06 AM

Answer from: 66888je55e46993
Personally i think that the italian has the best power shot, strictly because it is so hard to stop

Posted: May 19, 2012, 20:04 PM

Answer from: Rk1000
I think it is the alien because it has all of the powers

Posted: May 22, 2012, 9:40 AM

Answer from: Wiggert
I think UK cause it pushes back the player or germany and spain cause they have 3 balls to score

Posted: May 22, 2012, 11:19 AM

Answer from: Brownie0299
It is italy Because there is only One Way to stop it all the others can Miss the Goal italy Rolls and pushes the Player back

Posted: Jun 4, 2012, 11:43 AM

Answer from: Soushi99
I think the alien as well because it has all the powers but the thing is u can't choose when 2 use specific powers that u like.

Posted: Jun 8, 2012, 7:12 AM

Answer from: HeadSoccerFAQ
Italy and Great Britain, but I think the Italian is even better because if you stand to close to the goal with Great Britain, you miss.

Posted: Jun 11, 2012, 11:09 AM

Answer from: Beastanator
I think the Germans and France because it is hard to stop and Germans have 3 balls

Posted: Jul 8, 2012, 18:37 PM

Answer from: me
I think spain because when i play i never miss unless im infront of there net

Posted: Jul 17, 2012, 18:18 PM

Answer from: Tiggerz
It is spain and germany because with the alien, you can get not a very powerful shot like korea, and with italy the cpu boomerangs the shot a ton, the reason germany isn't better is because you must jump when you have the power up otherwise the cpu can block it easily, and the reason spain isn't better is because you have to be closer to your side when you touch the ball with your power up, the reason england isn't better is because you have a very small margin of the field in which you can stand to make the power shot go in, too close to their net will make the power go above the net, too far and it won't reach the net but bounce over

Posted: Jul 19, 2012, 11:40 AM

Answer from: Abraham
Nigeria also has a good shot because when you don't do multiplayer none of the characters will stop it so you can shoot it easily in the goal

Posted: Jul 25, 2012, 14:20 PM

Answer from: Korea
I think germany and england are the best because germany has 3 goals to to shoot and it does not really matter where you shoot from if you jump, and gb can push other character back so you can score easily.

Posted: Sep 7, 2012, 19:32 PM

Answer from: Ninjaboy1409
I think the last character in 2012 because u get cofused and when u cover it, u stay in the ground and last but not least mexico because it will be the same thing as the last character and u have a chance to make a goal.

Posted: Nov 26, 2012, 14:32 PM

Answer from: abrak
I think Germany because if you use your powershot first when the opponent has his poweshot ready, he will activate his powershot after you scored. making his powershot worthless

Posted: Feb 22, 2013, 0:49 AM

Answer from: Manlydino12
Spain because it's impossible to stopin right location. Germany's is easier to stop. Uk has to be positioned right. Alien could get a weak power. Italy's is easy to counter. Nigeria is harder but still easier. Argentina's is good but there's a trick. France is impossible to stop in right location, but still got to be in the right location.

Posted: May 19, 2013, 16:45 PM

Answer from: beast
Ireland, hands down. it makes the opponent disappear if you do it while on the ground the ball comes right back to you and you can dash it in while theyre gone, if you use it while in the air itll go over their head. i score on it 99% of the time and take it to SS all the time.

Posted: May 23, 2013, 13:14 PM

Answer from: iamnickbone
Uk because it pushess back the enemy but only if you posotioned right

Posted: Jun 23, 2013, 16:08 PM

Answer from: JP
Ireland for if they block it they get vaporized

Posted: Jul 18, 2013, 19:18 PM

Answer from: Head soccer
Every power up In the game is easy to block or counter, like Spain and Germany you just jump once and block all three and most are easy to counter, Sweden would be the best but sometimes the CPU blocks it so it goes in my goal just before I fall. But even though Germany's is easy to block you have to block from a distance but CPUs don't know this, they come close so in single player Germany's the best cause all you do is jump and be sort of far from the goal, and it steals power ups, Alians is bad cause it misses, Ireland is good against CPUs but if you face him it is easy to counter, Netherlands is good against CPUs and cyborgs fist maybe is the best but the rockets miss, the best against a person would probably be Italy because it is always a goal. Unless they counter it but then you can counter it back so it's good unless you run out of time from going on forever.

Posted: Jul 24, 2013, 10:19 AM

Answer from: Mannen
Sweden becouse its a Viking (=_=)

Posted: Jul 27, 2013, 14:26 PM

Answer from: lil boy
Chile is great cause it pulls u back in to the goal making it easy for u to get it in

Posted: Aug 2, 2013, 9:20 AM

Answer from: thedar
New zeland- if you jump you score everytime

Posted: Aug 2, 2013, 15:38 PM

Answer from: playzAlot
Nigeria by far is the best because u r guaranteed to score everytime and from any distance if u play it right, all the others can be blocked, it us so easy to counter shoot italy and to block england and spain if u position ur self close

Posted: Aug 8, 2013, 17:49 PM

Answer from: GamingMeister
It is almost a tie between Nigeria and New Zealand (so far), Nigeria is great for CPU's, because it is almost NEVER countered (it's happened to me, CPU's have blocked it!) Also, it will always hit the opponent unless you are directly over a net. But New Zealand is also great because the way the shot works makes it nearly impossible to counter (no matter who you play against) Plus, they look cool ;)

Posted: Aug 9, 2013, 15:57 PM

Answer from: Me
You can easily counter New Zealand. If you stand in the middle of the field and use france's power shot it will always go in and it can't be blocked, but if you don't it doesn't go in so that is why it is not the best

Posted: Oct 10, 2013, 13:28 PM

Answer from: advay
For me i think spain and cyborg

Posted: Nov 13, 2013, 5:42 AM

Answer from: dan6060
I think england is the best because the arrows pull you back in to the goal and then you score.

Posted: Nov 25, 2013, 16:47 PM

Answer from: NicTanvis
I think France, you can use his power in the middle of the field. Guaranteed goal!

Posted: Nov 25, 2013, 18:07 PM

Answer from: dmachine02
Upto the vampire the best player is probably the wizard because if the ball hits you, you turn into either a kangaroo or a dog and when you're an animal you can' stop the ball from going in : )

Posted: Dec 7, 2013, 10:58 AM

Answer from: HS lovers
I Love Ireland and Super Saiya because this power very hard do to counter

Posted: Dec 12, 2013, 20:03 PM

Answer from: LeLolTroll
Netherlands. If you jump and shoot from very far away, you have a 95% chance of scoring. If you get the 5%, well, the cpu will disappear and you will score anyways. On the other hand, New Zealand has a powerful shot as the lightning strikes you and you can do nothing to stop it. The reason I dislike the aliens is that you never know what will happen. So let's say you get an excellent shot like England and you're next to the opposite goal. You will be covered with frustration and you might even conceive a goal.

Posted: Jan 9, 2014, 5:21 AM

Answer from: Exloaders
Germany's the best. This is because if you jump high enough, the balls will sail over the opponent's head, and it only takes one ball to get it in. Plus, if you try to jump up and block all three, the first one would just hit you and make you shrink. Therefore, it is impossible to block Germany's power only if you jump using him high enough.

Posted: Mar 2, 2014, 17:42 PM

Answer from: Bafada
New Zealand. It is hard to counterattack, if they have a powershot they won't stop it, and they either get electrocuted or turned into a football

Posted: May 26, 2014, 7:24 AM

Answer from: Curaoi
Definitely Britain- but only if you stand between your own box and the halfway line. If you do this, it is almost impossible not to score

Posted: Jun 5, 2014, 10:38 AM

Answer from: X10018ro
Austria has the best special, nearly impossible to block.

Posted: Jun 6, 2014, 12:15 PM
All Questions Ask a Question
Videos You May Like...
Head Soccer - Review Trailer

Head Soccer - Review Trailer

View All Videos
Game Related Options