Game Questions & Answers (Q&A) service lets you ask questions about video games for game consoles or PC games. So ask your Minecraft: Pocket Edition question for iPhone - iPod and get answers from real gamers or answer questions and share your insights and experience with the rest of the gaming community. Note: This apple iPhone game app may also be compatible with the game app for apple iPad.
- Developer: Mojang AB
- Publisher: Mojang AB
- Genre: Adventure First-Person Fantasy
- Release Date: Nov 17, 2011
- ESRB: Not Set
Question & Answers
Answer from: Bivv
1. Cut down a small tree.
2. Press the "..." and then "Craft".
3. Use the Tree and craft them into wood.
4. Next, use the wood you just made and craft some into a Crafting Table [Crafting Table needs 4 Wood to be made].
5. Tadaa! You just got a crafting table.
Answer from: Awnser
Craft4 wooden planks together
Posted on: 04-01-2014