Game Questions & Answers (Q&A) service lets you ask questions about video games for game consoles or PC games. So ask your Minecraft: Pocket Edition question for iPhone - iPod and get answers from real gamers or answer questions and share your insights and experience with the rest of the gaming community. Note: This apple iPhone game app may also be compatible with the game app for apple iPad.
Question & Answers
No more moo cows?
There are NO MORE COWS in my world and i really want some milk, i heard that theyre supposed to just spawn every few days but its been FOREVER! please tell me how to get them back
Answer from: DDD
They will never spawn back if u had 2 cow you could of fed them wheat and got a baby cow sorry but there r no more cows. Hope this helps.
Answer from: Sir steve
The cows should respawn far away. I have the same problem.
Answer from: Ripjaw908
Can't ya just make a new world?!
Answer from: CheatKingGaming
Either you can Make a new world or you can put torches everywhere ( might work)
Answer from: Kenlauescuadro
You can change your gamemode then spawn cows then build then turn again in survival
For ios, You need :
MCPE WORLD LEVEL.dat
Computer (At least 1)
1. Download a File Modifier (iFunBox/iExplorer)
2. Connect iDevice to Computer/Laptop
3. Open files of ios in File Modifier
4. Go to Minecraft PE World Location
5. Get your level.dat and export it to your computer
6. Use your GM.C. to the level.dat exported.
7. Select what gm you want and wait to finish.
8. Export level.dat in your world location where you got the level.dat. The level.dat.BACKUP is a backup of the current level.dat that is not edited. Only name. Erase .BACKUP and copy it again where you get level.dat of your world so it may not change your world.
9. Open MCPE, Enjoy!
For Android. Needed BlockLauncher Pro thwn search in google "MCPE Gamemode Editing with BlockLauncher Pro Android" Hope it helps.