Game Questions & Answers (Q&A) service lets you ask questions about video games for game consoles or PC games. So ask your 100 Floors question for iPhone - iPod and get answers from real gamers or answer questions and share your insights and experience with the rest of the gaming community. Note: This apple iPhone game app may also be compatible with the game app for apple iPad.
Question & Answers
Answer from: Sweetroseex3
On the last row, click the 6's and the x (multiplication sign). The numbers are actually a 9. So 9x9 equals 81.
Answer from: Tommy
1. On the floor right in the screen you will find a rock that looks like the green thing on the door. Press it. It will disappear. Then press the green thing when the rock has been removed.
2. Set the green thing in the hole on the door(it's pretty obvious where to put it...)
3. Set the right arrow down right (between 4 and 5 o'clock) and the left arrow should point left (9 o'clock).
4. The wall on the left will open. Pick up the handle inside the wall.
5. Choose the handle from your inventory, then click on the right side of the wall close to the ground, it will the be placed there.
6. Hold your finger over the handle until the elivator dooe opens.
Hope this helped! :-)
Posted on: 09-15-2012
Posted on: 08-13-2012