Game Questions & Answers (Q&A) service lets you ask questions about video games for game consoles or PC games. So ask your 100 Floors question for iPhone - iPod and get answers from real gamers or answer questions and share your insights and experience with the rest of the gaming community.
- Developer: Tobi Apps Limited
- Publisher: Tobi Apps Limited
- Genre: Adventure General
- Release Date: May 4, 2012
- ESRB: Not Set
Question & Answers
Answer from: :-)
- First shake your devise to wake up the bear.
- Then move him over to the side.
- You will see the green up arrow.
- Wait for the bear to fall back asleep before pressing the button.
Answer from: Rachel
I shook my iPod and the bear seemed to wake up then tilted my iPod and it noes out of the way. Wait until the bear falls back to sleep you can press the button - only after he falls back asleep!
Answer from: YourWelcome ;)
1. Shake ipod violently (hard to wake it up XD)
2. Waits till it wakes up then Tap on bear.
3. Wait till it falls asleep again.
4. Click on the green "up" button.
5. Go in lift :D
Posted on: 09-15-2012
Posted on: 08-13-2012