Game Questions & Answers
iPhone - iPod

Plague Inc. Answers for iPhone - iPod

Home / iPhone - iPod /

Game Questions & Answers (Q&A) service lets you ask questions about video games for game consoles or PC games. So ask your Plague Inc. question for iPhone - iPod and get answers from real gamers or answer questions and share your insights and experience with the rest of the gaming community.

Boxshot / Details
Plague Inc. Cheats Boxshot
  • Developer: Ndemic Creations
  • Publisher: Ndemic Creations
  • Genre: Simulation General
  • Release Date: May 26, 2012
  • ESRB: Not Set

Question & Answers

Nukes and Space

My question is how do countries launch nukes or launch space programs? Any advice?

ThatGuy112, Jun 8, 2012
Answers

Answer from: Maine
I'm not sure about the nukes, but when you do the bio-weapon scenario, they talk about the space missions in the news feed. I guess you have to infect everybody before they pull of the launch. I didn't get too far before the cure was found.

Posted: Posted: Jun 13, 2012

Answer from: EoWxBrutos
I haven't tested this (not that far yet) but one would think that with the nukes, you could complete that with the Bio-Weapon if you have it start in Russia and make it super lethal so the U.S. takes notice? I'm not sure but it sounds plausible to me. In regards to the Space... maybe find the date of when Russia first put man into space, turn your devices time to several months earlier, make the desease have no symptoms and see if that works. Hope this helps.

Posted: Posted: Jun 28, 2012

Answer from: Bob
Neither of these achievements have been completed yet, however someone found a start to the nuke achievement and the dev said he was getting closer to completing it. The dev also stated that any achievement can be done on any disease type and difficulty (even cheats) so I'd recommend experimenting on the immunity cheat once you unlocked it as it's infinite play time.

Here's how to start it:
Infect the whole world with no symptoms, transmission stuff to speed the process AND drug resistance 1 and 2 (don't forget!). When everyone is infected, put symptoms that add up to little lethalness, like the swine flu combo. Now WAIT. Eventually in a year or so, a message will pop up about the president of the US being sick and needing replacing. Right after, add the insanity symptom and soon after, another message will pop up and say that Palin was elected as president. (If you don't, they will elect the co-president or something.) This is the start and needs a certain trigger for a lead to make US bomb china or russia. Also important to start in China or Russia as the guy said.

The space mission however has no lead and people have tested every space related message. So goodluck finding them achievements.

Posted: Posted: Jul 10, 2012

Answer from: Desi
I have managed to get the president replaced with Palin. But can NOT find how to trigger the nuke. Any updates at all on how to get this started? I followed pretty much what Bob said on how to get it started and that worked. I also started in China. I keep playing the lethality up and down but it still doesn't really seem to do anything :(

Posted: Posted: Jul 26, 2012

Answer from: Find answers
Ok I nuked them its quite simple first pick either starting point,russia or china ive found that even if i start in usa it will lead to russia second you need drug resistance 1 and 2 eventually the president will get Ill then you then insanity they will select plain as president then palin threatens either country then what you need is paralysis it will say they were paralyzed and couldn't stop her now if u don't have paralysis they will stop her the nuke technically takes place but you don't get the achievement and there you go now go nuke the hell outta Russia or china...no offense

Posted: Posted: Sep 1, 2012

Answer from: Reddog
Got the plauge in space. Was playing with the no cure cheat. I started in the US, had air 1&3 and water 1&2. Had hot and cold resistance 1&2, and drug resistance 1&2. Started all non leathel symptoms. After a while I got a messsge saying they were going to look for a cure in space. They sent two asternoughts n too space to find the cure, then they died in space. Hope this helps.

Posted: Posted: Oct 11, 2012

Answer from: Hansel
Ok, so what i did was start in usa and spread the plague to the whole world with no symptoms, try and use the cheat with no cure so u can wait as long as you want. Then do s set like profuse bleeding combo and insanity to raise lethalness by a bit. When u r lucky enough to get the message that gill bates wants to have a space mission and they have to check that astronauts need to see if healthy or not, get rid of ALL symptoms.Then just sit back and wait until it says "space mission success", now just pile on the lethality and kill everyone and it should come up will "space mission failed".

Posted: Posted: Nov 9, 2012

Answer from: NUKED RUSSIA
Here is how to nuke russia and china , both use the same triggers and there is 60% chance to nuke russia and 40% to nuke china so you will have to try this at least 2 times :

start wherever you want, infect all planet with all no letal symptoms, than set ONE letal simptom and wait for usa president to be taken ill, than buy insanity, after a while palin will be elected, devolve insanity and wait a lot, kinda a half year, than will pop up the message spalin swear revenge to russia/china, buy paralisys and wait a week, here you go :)

Posted: Posted: Nov 17, 2012

Answer from: cravines
The space mission takes a while, just make a virus that is not lethal in any way and keep the severity down, upgrade the plagues resistance to drugs and get the cold and hot all the way leveled up. make sure you get the bio aerosal transmission and wait, once the world is completely ill, eventually one of the bigger countries will launch a mission in space to find a cure.

Posted: Posted: Nov 18, 2012

Answer from: Portland, OR
The key is paying attention to the news. (Infect Space) if there's never a headline that says "historic space mission planned" in the beginning, then its impossible to get the achievement. And only devolved symptoms while infecting the word. Hansel and Find Answers are right. I followed their instructions.

Posted: Posted: Nov 29, 2012

Answer from: Macca
To nuke Russia you need to evolve bird 2 or cold 2 and then after a while a message will pop up and then evolve to paralyze and palin will nuke Russia or china. Depending on which you evolve depends on who USA nukes.

Posted: Posted: Jan 9, 2013

Answer from: Yogurt Pants
To get the space achievement, you have to start in the U.S.A and infect the entire country before the news 'Historic Space Misson Planned' appears. In a 1 year or 2 years the astronauts will take the plague into space with them. The plague has to be noticed by the world, but obviously there will be a cure in two years. Evolve symptoms after about a year. If the world notices before the news saying the launch will take place, it will not happen. Edit: I forgot to mention I was adding onto what Cravines posted.

Posted: Posted: Mar 26, 2013

Answer from: Zachary
Have not gotten them to nuke russia yet, but China gets it every time after three times in a row. Start off in india(Of all places) with the incurable cheat though i've gotten pretty damn close to it with the prion the problem i'm running into is the cure without the cheats. Insomnia paranoia and insanity are a must from the beginning. between adding those i did transmissions with livestock 1 bird 1 and 2 and rats 1, before you infect the wealthier countrys i'd also suggest adding 1 and 2 drug resistance(you also have to have these in order to get the president sick). after about 5 months in game time you should have infected quite a few people. add inflammation paralysis anemia and haemophila and you should all ready have seizures. Now you have to start killing people i used necrosis and hemorrhagic shock to thin the heard and almost everytime i got the message at about 40% world population dead you'll get "the president is sick" message. After you get that it's a waiting game. devolve hemorrhagic shock and necrosis and make sure that the u.s and china go no further than "General disruption". If either go anarchists then start over. Sooner or later splain gets elected and like i said the rest is a waiting game. You'll get a prompt saying that Splain believes china started it all along and swears vengeance. Be warned though if you don't have paralysis her generals will stop her from nuking it. Again after you get the message about revenge it is a waiting game both countrys have to stay no more than "General disruption" or it will never happen. I'm sure it's the same way with russia, probably have to infect russia before china but so far all three time china was infected first.

Posted: Posted: Apr 26, 2013

Answer from: SirVant
* Evolve Drug Resistance 2
* Get POTUS sick
* Evolve Insanity
* Get Spalin elected
* For Russia - Evolve Cold 2
* For China - Evolve Bird 2
* Get Spalin to threaten Russia/China
* Evolvo Paralysis

Posted: Posted: Jul 4, 2013
All Questions Ask a Question

Unanswered Questions

Total 0 Answers
Posted on: 07-06-2013
Videos You May Like...
The Retro Runner - Gameplay Video

The Retro Runner - Gameplay Video

Fanuts - Gameplay Video

Fanuts - Gameplay Video

View All Latest Videos
Game Related Options