Game Questions & Answers (Q&A) service lets you ask questions about video games for game consoles or PC games. So ask your Battleship Craft question for iPhone - iPad and get answers from real gamers or answer questions and share your insights and experience with the rest of the gaming community.
- Developer: Phyzios, Inc.
- Publisher: Phyzios, Inc.
- Genre: Action
- Release: May 29, 2012
- ESRB: Not Set
Question & Answers
How do you beat Battleship Courpinues On Duel Level 9?
I have 2 30.5+cm. Guns, 18 12cm. Guns, and 6 47mm Rapid Furing Guns. It seems like it is impossible for me to beat Duel Level 9. Any ideas?
Answer from: Ship
UPDATE: I have 6 15cm guns instead of the 6 47mm Rapid Firuing guns. I just deleted them and replaced them with the 6 15cm guns.
Answer from: Candymanyyyy
I kept trying to do it with the 30.5+ guns but even now when I've got a 40 it doesn't work. I think you will have to get a better ship like the Yamato, that's what I'm planning.
Answer from: au5513lr
Use the cheat code jmsdf to get a new ship. Strip it's guns and put them on your ship. That should make it easier.
Answer from: Mavricks
I remove all weapons besides mk 45 5 inch gun that is not 30 cm or better. Also make sure your whole ship is covered in armor.
Answer from: Ki11streak
Ok so the problem is that you want to farm resource but you don't have a powerfull enough ship/guns to do so. I suggest building a ship roughly 300m long and 55m wide putting 4 to 6 46 cm guns on it... The big ones and atleast two mk45 5 inch guns plus roughly 12 type 96 25 mm as guns aboard. Make the majority of the hull out of 400mm lightweight large armor or 600 mm lightweight armor. With the bb Nelson I just finished I now have 99 stars have beet every duel or shooting practice and I farm aircraft carrier level 2 without even having my paint scratched
Answer from: Hi
You only need the Mk-45 5 inch gun. Just shoot Capricornus in the boiler. Gone in a few seconds.
Answer from: Like a boss
Eh I beat it b4 but I dun remember how XD I think it was a lucky shot or I made a uber fast boat and got close and shot torpedoes XD btw I make mostly classical looking ships I made the CSS Dixie and THE USS Corageous BB-99 and the USS Delamarter. I think those are the ones I use online.The delamarter is a carrier with one plane so I put a bunch of big guns on it
Answer from: C0r61n
Buy a single aircraft and a runway and put those on the ship along with one or two mk 5 in. Guns. At the beginning of fight launch your plane immediately and pour on the until you are in range and THE BOILERS I repeat aim for the BOILERS. I used that strategy to grind for resources it works like a charm ;(|)
Answer from: HELLO
But the torpedos are very effectivie. Just two shots in th middle of that battleship andits over.
Answer from: Westcompany
Or create an assault boat, cover it with torpedoes ans tow it into battle, use alot of obilers, make it almost to 80 knot, reach the capricornus and shoot your almost 6 torpedos. Plufff.....
Answer from: Bob just cool
Just shoot the deck or the gun (I suggest the deck) to do it shoot at the top of the gun that area with three mk45 5 inch guns and a 600 mm light weight armored ship. :-)
Answer from: lsudude410
Here's what I do (complicated)
1. Have at LEAST 5 40cm guns
2. Use the jmsdf code (optional)
3. Use lots of 600mm armor and 400mm armor LARGE LW
4. Make sure you have at LEAST 80 knots
5. Try run
6. Find out it's real speed
7. Work on making the ship VIP
8. Battleship Capricornus II won't stand a chance, trust me
Answer from: Anwerd
Use Mk 45.5cm cannons but don't zoom in for some reason they don't damage when zoomed in :)
Answer from: Herobrine ronan
Use one mk45 gun and shoot on its right side. make sure you destroy the 30.5+ gun on the right side. It will make the boat capsize.
Answer from: GodCraftian
Here's a list of things that you should consider doing
1. Make sure you have at least 1 forward 46 cm gun
2. Have good armor because the enemy usually turns to give all of its guns a chance to fire
3. GET TORPEDOES Torpedoes are VERY affective against all ships,2 hits to anything but Yamato and its dead meat
4. If you have the funds, get a submarine. A submarine is basically immune to all shots (unless you are to close to surface) and all of them come with torpedoes which I said earlier, are VERY affective
Answer from: patto
If you want to get past any level with little money, than follow my instructions.
1. if it is duel level 9 than build a submarine, but instead of underwater torpedoe tubes, use regular torpedoe tubes and when you take on tough ships than put the tubes on the conning tower and rise up so only your conning tower is above water than fire your torpedoes at the 30.5 inch gun on the right side and it will capsize. Or you can make a fleet by putting depth gauges on the side and build another ship connected to the depth gauge. Or do the same thing with submarines. if aircraft carrier, then make a aircraft carrier with several planes it'd be best if you put bombers and fighters and launch then immediately.
Answer from: TheApe05
Well subs don't always need to rise, i bet lv9 with my DeepDiver which has 40-50 knots, 3 Mk 45 inch guns, 3 Mines and 8 underwater torpedo tubes. I did not even need to dive, everything I had to do was shoot at the boiler, so I suggest that everything you need are some Mk 45inch guns and a good armor/ fast boat to avoid the oxygen torpedos