Game Questions & Answers (Q&A) service lets you ask questions about video games for game consoles or PC games. So ask your Battleship Craft question for iPhone - iPod and get answers from real gamers or answer questions and share your insights and experience with the rest of the gaming community. Note: This apple iPhone game app may also be compatible with the game app for apple iPad.
Question & Answers
What's wrong with my USS Montna class
I started out as a steleton with 600 mm armor (46 cm gun can be mounted) and if you know what the uss Montana is then You should know what some of the weapons are and I made the the control thing is made out of 400 mm armor plates and it almost sunk for like a lvl 1 guy so can you help me with it. Thanks!
Answer from: Teodor90
Well that skelton can be beaten by aries if given the chance. this is because that template is just an old painted fence to make which looks new. the problem is all the hull under the armor. replace that with large 400mm armor cubes(2*2*2). It should make it stronger. Rules to a strong ship:
1. NO HULL. - Why? Each part has a certain hp. if the hp goes to 0 things start to happen to parts. guns will get blown up. hull blocks will have their armor set to 0 and the density well beyond 1.0 g/cm3.t So you neet to make sure all this happens after as long as possible.
2. No decos - Most decos are labled in the game files as hull.so the rule above applyes here as well.
3. No adiacent props - Adiacent props produce lower power than ones separated by an armor block.
4. 4*5 empty spaces - Most players would put a 36cm quadruple gun here.this is a viable option for the back but for the front use 40 cm triples.
5. Empty ship base - Sometimes making the ship base empty will make the ship stronger but not in all cases.
6. Experiment - If you have the res copy your current ship and see what you can change to make it behave better. if it is better do the same on the original ship. if not fix and try something else.
Answer from: Stego
Ballast may help because it can be used as armor and stops ships from sinking also hull might work
Answer from: Meeeeee122
I use the 46 cm guns for it just be cause it is good looking and powerful for it but thanks
Answer from: Lagoe
Simply put, don't buy any templates - they are utter garbage.