Game Questions & Answers (Q&A) service lets you ask questions about video games for game consoles or PC games. So ask your Bubble Mania question for iPhone - iPod and get answers from real gamers or answer questions and share your insights and experience with the rest of the gaming community. Note: This apple iPhone game app may also be compatible with the game app for apple iPad.
Question & Answers
Stuck on level 42
I thought it looked pretty easy but they just give me all the colors I don't need. I can't get past the first section.
Answer from: cletus89
It also took me awhile but then I just used the multicolored balls up to the end. Also, if you keep replaying the past levels that you havent 3-starred yet, you can earn enough money to get the two boosts that might help with the level: The aforementioned multicolored ball and the 8 extra balls.
Answer from: Sky
- At first, go to the left as quickly as possible. No need to clear the section or use the magnifying glass.
- Once you've popped the long string, then go up the middle as quickly as possible.
- After you've popped the string that sort of looks like a bowtie, you can go either right or left. I would focus on one side, depending on how the bubbles come.
- Throughout, sometimes it is possible to pop two bubbles together plus one slightly apart. Look for those opportunities when you can.
- If you open a path, try not to block it while you are waiting for the right color to come.
- At the top, just try to open a path as quickly as possible rather than trying to get everything. All you need to do is touch one of the baby bubbles.
Answer from: potchie
The multicolor balls don't work on my kindle fire hd and the color I need never comes up. There is literally no way to pass this level.
Answer from: taximom
Same problem. No red balls and the muticolored ones wont pop the Ted bubbles. An y suggesttions?
From: Bubble maniac
Posted on: 08-29-2014
Posted on: 08-10-2014
Posted on: 08-08-2014
Posted on: 07-28-2014
Posted on: 07-22-2014
Posted on: 06-22-2014