Game Questions & Answers (Q&A) service lets you ask questions about video games for game consoles or PC games. So ask your Bubble Mania question for iPhone - iPod and get answers from real gamers or answer questions and share your insights and experience with the rest of the gaming community.
- Developer: Teamlava
- Publisher: Teamlava
- Genre: Action
- Release: Jun 15, 2012
- ESRB: Not Set
Game Question & Answers
Stuck on 54 what do I do...?
I can't get passed level 54... I never have enough try's to get to the top...!!!
Answer from: InTheSameBoat
Same! No matter what I do! But I guess use a few as you can to get up to a bolt or use an upgrade!
Answer from: KH
Im stuck as well. I'm guessing they want you to spend money on upgrades.
Answer from: Stan
I was able to beat it by staying in the center just go straight up the middle you will use fewer bubbles.
Answer from: Suziii
This only works if you get the bubbles that are the right colors to break the ones right up the middle. I think you need to have at least 27 bubbles for this level, Team Lava. 25 is not enough!
Answer from: Sky
- try to focus on going straight to a lightning bubble that clears a row. Don't try to clear everything.
- try to get doubles. If you angle your shots correctly, you can get two pairs of bubbles with one shot
- consider swapping out bubbles if it helps you clear the path sooner
- don't save the baby bubbles, clear the stone row. Every bubble counts.
- if the lightning bubble is partially covered hit it on the side. You just have to touch it for it to clear the row.
Hope this helps.
Answer from: jas318
Focus on making your way to just 1 lightning bubble. sometimes you have to look at both of your bubble to go to the most acurrate pathway because you have less bubbles and you have to save the babys before it got sluged. on the top make sure you have at lease 4 bubbles left to completed. if you dont then use your gems to buy 8 more bubbles.