Game Questions & Answers (Q&A) service lets you ask questions about video games for game consoles or PC games. So ask your Bubble Mania question for iPhone - iPod and get answers from real gamers or answer questions and share your insights and experience with the rest of the gaming community.
- Developer: TeamLava
- Publisher: TeamLava
- Genre: Action
- Release Date: Jun 15, 2012
- ESRB: Not Set
- ▼ Other Platforms
Question & Answers
Answer from: Bubblemaniac555
A really easy way to beat this level is to keep hitting the pause and restart until you see the colors of the balls change to match every other of the guys trapped balls. (You'll see the colors connect all the way around the center of the puzzle). I think it's when they are mainly blue or red. When this happens it only takes one hit to bring down 95% of the balls once you reach the center. You should even get three stars on this level if you use this strategy.
Answer from: Sky
A couple of ideas to try:
- several of the bubbles are a pattern of every other one the same color. Try to connect them by putting two bubbles of the same color next to them. That will use fewer bubbles than trying to do it individually.
- once you break one set of bubbles, then you can simply break two separated bubbles by shooting in between.
- after you've opened up to the middle, sometimes you can match between the outer layer and the exterior layer.
- All you have to do is drop the babies, so try to go directly there. You do not have to drop every bubble. Hope this helps.