Game Questions & Answers (Q&A) service lets you ask questions about video games for game consoles or PC games. So ask your Bubble Mania question for iPhone - iPod and get answers from real gamers or answer questions and share your insights and experience with the rest of the gaming community.
- Developer: TeamLava
- Publisher: TeamLava
- Genre: Action
- Release Date: Jun 15, 2012
- ESRB: Not Set
- Other Platforms
Question & Answers
Answer from: Yoko
When you are at the chain, dont hurry to unlock it. put bubbles beneath the chain that matches the color that you want to crash, then you have the chance to win.
Answer from: PhysioLady
There is no chain in level 117 ... O_O
Answer from: Sky
The back is the hard part. Either break the ice to match the baby bubble color on the bottom or clear a path to get an angle shot.
Answer from: John
I'm also having a trouble to clear Level 117. First I tried to break the ice ball on the top in order to make everything underneath to fall down, but it didnt work out. The red one on the top is hard to break.
Answer from: Sky
Adding a little more detail:
- basically your priority is top down, but the execution of that will depend on the bubbles you get. So sometimes you will shoot lower just because of the bubbles you get.
- work the top/back first whenever you get the color that matches the topmost baby. Try to pop the ice bubbles near the very top to match that color. Try to keep the angle shots open to the top so you can get those bubbles when they finally turn the matching color.
- when you get other colors, place them near the baby bubbles that match them so that you can begin popping the ice next to them. This is only somewhat important as the bubble blower is going to give you colors all over the place.
- match up and use the bubbles blown by the bubble blowers to clear out the ice bubbles in front of the babies where they don't match.
- sometimes the bubble blower will help you make matches which is always nice.
- work the lowest/nearest section as the lowest priority, though match it when you can. Good luck.
Posted on: 03-28-2015