Game Questions & Answers (Q&A) service lets you ask questions about video games for game consoles or PC games. So ask your Bubble Mania question for iPhone - iPod and get answers from real gamers or answer questions and share your insights and experience with the rest of the gaming community.
- Developer: TeamLava
- Publisher: TeamLava
- Genre: Action
- Release Date: Jun 15, 2012
- ESRB: Not Set
- Other Platforms
Question & Answers
Answer from: Sky
Winning this level will depend on some luck with the bubbles coming out in the colors you need. Here are my suggestions for the game strategy:
- the first step is to clear the lowest row of bubbles as far to the left as you can.
- .usually it is somewhat easy to get the present bubble to the right of the lower bubble blower. This will give you rainbow bubbles.
- if the colors allow, use them to open a path on the left (between the lower bubble blower and the lower baby bubble in stone bubbles. If the colors don't allow, use the rainbow bubbles. Focus on getting the present near the lower bubble blower. It gives you a firebomb bubble.
- use the firebomb bubble to blast into the stones and black bubbles around the lower baby bubble. This will give you a better shot at the top area with the third and last present bubble and the second bubble blower.
- get the last present bubble (a bomb). When the color matches to the lower baby bubble and you don't need it for something else, work on dropping it.
- open a path to the right to get to the higher baby in stone. Use the bomb to get access to the higher baby bubble.
All this is easier said than done. As a strategy for trying to clear bubbles when you have a bubble blower, try to clear singles or pairs to try to build larger blocks of bubbles. Sooner or later the bubble blowers will blow the colors you need to make the larger blocks. Hopefully, sooner! Hope this helps.
One last thing, I mostly ignored the spiders. It splits your focus.
Answer from: Debi
I just beat this level. It was hard. Don't consentrate on the ants. Consentrate on getting the price bubbles. You will need those to blow up the two stone walls surrounding the two babies in order to win. It was not easy though. Good luck. Debi
Answer from: PrettyInPeach
Bust enough bubbles to clear a path to be able to shoot the blocks around the trapped babies. Then work on busting the bow bubbles to eat the fire bombs. After you get each the fire bomb blow the blocks up. This will free the baby. Don't worry about clearing all the bubbles. Just concentrate on one side at a time only making your path. Once I used that technique I cleared the level in one try. I didn't realize I needed the fire bombs to break through until a read a previous post
Posted on: 03-28-2015