Game Questions & Answers (Q&A) service lets you ask questions about video games for game consoles or PC games. So ask your Bubble Mania question for iPhone - iPod and get answers from real gamers or answer questions and share your insights and experience with the rest of the gaming community. Note: This apple iPhone game app may also be compatible with the game app for apple iPad.
- Developer: TeamLava
- Publisher: TeamLava
- Genre: Action General
- Release Date: Jun 15, 2012
- ESRB: Not Set
Question & Answers
Desperately trying to solve 141
I have been desparately trying to solve level 141. I usually come up to the third part, have my to bombs, but cant seem to save the last three babies. Any clues how to proceed?
Answer from: Sky
- sometimes it helps to save the baby bubble on the left for after the chain is open as you can use one bubble to hit a larger group (every bubble counts in this game)
- try to leave a bubble that matches some of the singles to the right when the chain opens
- open the chains while breaking bubble pairs when you can
- once in awhile a column of bubbles will match all the way to the left baby bubble. When that happens don't pop it until the chain is open and the whole left side will fall
- open the chain to the side so that when it opens you can squeeze past it on the next shot to get in the center
- if you were able to set up the shots in part 1, hopefully you can take advantage now
- get one bomb when clearing the bubbles in front of the lock
- wait to clear the second bomb until after the chain is open. You can use a bubble you don't need to get it.
- try to use one bubble to hit the bubbles in the middle next to the bombs rather than one on the side and the area in the back
- also try to use one bubble to hit in the center to clear both sides of row below the black bubble and the bombs
- use the next matching bubble to clear the center
- clear the left or right depending on which way the colors come
- get the bombs when you can. I found it easier to get them with an angle shot off the wall
- when one side is clear, use an angle shot to hit a 'corner'. That will drop the black bubbles below it and open up one of the side pockets with a baby bubble in it.
- use another bomb to open to hit the next 'corner'. That opens the other side pocket and the top area.
Hope this helps. Strategy helps but you have to get lucky with the colors too.
Answer from: Knupsel
Thank you Sky for this detailed explanation. After one week, it finally worked :)
Posted on: 03-28-2014
Posted on: 03-11-2014
Posted on: 03-05-2014
Posted on: 03-02-2014
Posted on: 11-27-2013
Posted on: 11-24-2013