Game Questions & Answers (Q&A) service lets you ask questions about video games for game consoles or PC games. So ask your Bubble Mania question for iPhone - iPod and get answers from real gamers or answer questions and share your insights and experience with the rest of the gaming community. Note: This apple iPhone game app may also be compatible with the game app for apple iPad.
Question & Answers
Answer from: Sky
I'm not sure what you mean by the balloon. Do you mean the black bubbles or the stone bubbles?
Here is a suggestion for one way to approach the game:
- use the bomb from rhe first present to break as high up in the upside down v as you can
- get the present bubble to get the rainbow bubbles
- begin to focus on one side to pop the next set of bubbles.
- use the rainbow bubbles as needed
- use angle shots to open the present with the bomb
- use an angle shot to get part of the stone bubble barrier (as much as possible)
- use an angle shot to get the baby bubbles
It's one way if doing it anyway. Good luck.
Posted on: 08-10-2014
Posted on: 08-08-2014
Posted on: 07-28-2014
Posted on: 07-22-2014
Posted on: 06-22-2014
Posted on: 06-20-2014