Game Questions & Answers (Q&A) service lets you ask questions about video games for game consoles or PC games. So ask your Bubble Mania question for iPhone - iPod and get answers from real gamers or answer questions and share your insights and experience with the rest of the gaming community. Note: This apple iPhone game app may also be compatible with the game app for apple iPad.
Question & Answers
Answer from: Sky
A few ideas:
- open up a path on the right or the left. I usually found the left easier.
- right below the lightning bubble that clears the row are 4 bubbles. Two pair. Hit the one on the side that opened up. It will change the ice bubbles that color. Hit them again and you should have a clear shot to the lightning bubble.
- for the top, pop the bubbles on the left side that is a fairly easy shot. Hit again with the same color and you should have access to a few shots. Work the far right with the same color for the next part.
- on the left side, break the ice bubbles with the color of the 5 bubbles that are three diagonal rows in. Keep at it with the same color until you pop those 5.
- when I won the game, I popped the poison bubbles on the left that matched the 5
- I also popped the poison bubbles on the right that match the color just above the right doom bubble.
- you can probably win without popping those bubbles, but my suggestion is to win this level and then go back and fine tune if you want to do so.
Hope this helps. If you want more detail, let me know.
Answer from: Sky
Under the third point abive, where it says at the top - I should have said right!
From: Bubble maniac
Posted on: 08-29-2014
Posted on: 08-10-2014
Posted on: 08-08-2014
Posted on: 07-28-2014
Posted on: 07-22-2014
Posted on: 06-22-2014