Game Questions & Answers (Q&A) service lets you ask questions about video games for game consoles or PC games. So ask your Bubble Mania question for iPhone - iPod and get answers from real gamers or answer questions and share your insights and experience with the rest of the gaming community.
- Developer: TeamLava
- Publisher: TeamLava
- Genre: Action
- Release Date: Jun 15, 2012
- ESRB: Not Set
Question & Answers
Answer from: Sky
Bottom part: I know you said you don't need help with this part, but here's what I did:
- went straight for the lightning bubble. I usually could hit it with 50 or more bubbles left. My best was 54.
- shot to the inside of the curves so that the maximum ice bubbles would break. Debated whether to have any bubbles left once the chain was open but decided it was better not to
- tried to have the same color left as the color above the firecracker bubbles
- shot to the right and changed the top most ice bubbles as close to the doom bubbles as possible. Once you open the chain, you get 3 matching bubbles in a row to do this. Tried to get as few as possible.
- Used the next bubble of a different color to shoot up the middle at the firecracker bubbles. I picked the color that I thought would help least with the shot following. The firecracker bubbles don't drop ice bubbles so you should get the right side to drop. The left side won't.
- I got a really lucky set of drops with this shot that opened up the middle more than other times. After that, it was pretty straightforward
- I did try to drop the middle baby by using some nearby matching bubbles
- I dropped the side babies by hitting them near the dotted line at the top.
I'm sorry I can't help more, since some of it was luck. There might be more strategy that someone else will notice. I thought I'd write this anyway for what it is worth.
Answer from: Sky
When I wrote 'Tried to get as few as possible.', I meant ice bubbles. The fewer you change, the greater the chance the string of ice bubbles will break near the top when you hit the firecracker bubbles.