Game Questions & Answers (Q&A) service lets you ask questions about video games for game consoles or PC games. So ask your Bubble Mania question for iPhone - iPod and get answers from real gamers or answer questions and share your insights and experience with the rest of the gaming community.
Question & Answers
Frustrated with level 177
Am i missing something? the spiders always go right to the babies. how do i beat them there?
Answer from: Sky
Part 1 - up to first chain:
- angle your shots around the bubbles in the middle to try to match the bubbles attaching everything to the chain. If you do it carefully, you should only use 2 bubbles on each side.
- with the other bubbles, go up the middle
Part 2 - after first chain, before second:
- in my opinion, it is not worth it to get plus bubbles or the star bubbles. I went straight to dropping everything as quickly as possible
- drop what you can before the last chain opens, but look ahead to see what will match once the chain opens up. If there is a matching bubble on both sides, sometimes it is worth waiting for the chains to open before dropping. Decide depending on where it is.
Part 3 - after second chain is open/top part:
- use the star bubble for the color in the middle at the top above the doom bubbles.
- once the star bubble is dropped, drop the horseshoe of bubbles next to it so you can get the angle shot to the right side to drop the bubbles above the doom bubbles.
- prioritize the right side over the left when shooting so that you can get that star bubble asap.
- I focused on dropping the bubbles above the doom bubbles so that everything falls rather than trying to get the babies.
Your question really was about the spiders and I would just ignore them. Eventually, you will beat them. Hope this helps.
Answer from: Cillatilla
Theres no spiders or stars on level 177! :/
Posted on: 10-01-2014
From: Poo bublle
Posted on: 09-27-2014
Posted on: 09-24-2014
Posted on: 09-23-2014
From: Crazy bubble
Posted on: 09-14-2014
From: Little bubble
Posted on: 09-07-2014