Game Questions & Answers (Q&A) service lets you ask questions about video games for game consoles or PC games. So ask your Bubble Mania question for iPhone - iPod and get answers from real gamers or answer questions and share your insights and experience with the rest of the gaming community. Note: This apple iPhone game app may also be compatible with the game app for apple iPad.
Question & Answers
Answer from: Sky
A couple of ideas:
- try to have a clear shot to the plus bubbles at all times so you can get them when the matching bubbles come out. You don't need to get them all. 3-5 or so for the whole game.
- mostly try to hit bubble pairs rather than singles to save bubbles. At the end, you may not be able to do this.
- look for a couple of opportunities to hit a bubble pair on one side then another pair on the other side dropping the whole row and everything beneath it. Usually there is one of those near the first corner. You need to move upwards quickly because you don't get a lot of bubbles.
- I think it is better to hit inwards from the side than up from the bottom for the most part.
- If the bubbles come in the right order, it is sometimes possible to change a baby bubble to the same color as a plus bubble. Then you can get two plus bubbles at the same time. Do that if it works.
Hope this helps.
From: Bubble maniac
Posted on: 08-29-2014
Posted on: 08-10-2014
Posted on: 08-08-2014
Posted on: 07-28-2014
Posted on: 07-22-2014
Posted on: 06-22-2014