Game Questions & Answers (Q&A) service lets you ask questions about video games for game consoles or PC games. So ask your Bubble Mania question for iPhone - iPod and get answers from real gamers or answer questions and share your insights and experience with the rest of the gaming community.
Question & Answers
I am stuck on level 179 please help
Do not know how to pass bubbles in the beginning of lvl 179. please help
Answer from: Sky
I assume you just mean the strings when you say the beginning. A couple of ideas:
- You win or lose the game in the first few shots of this level.
- I think it is worth it to hit the poison/ toxic bubble that is on the third string from the left. The strings make an upside down v. There is usually a matching bubble a little more in the middle that you can pair with it. This opens up the right side a little.
- If you shoot carefully, you can sometimes squeak a bubble through to hit the pair of bubbles on the inside of the two poison/ toxic bubbles. Try it if the bubbles come that way. Otherwise, open up the middle a little more by dropping some bubbles on the left upside down v.
- When the middle is a little more open, drop more of the middle strings by matching across. Eventually the sludge will keep you from doing this.
- If you are waiting for the right middle colors, you can sometimes drop the left baby at the bottom by matching it to a bubble on the lower part of the leftmost string. If you have a better angle go higher.
- Shoot up as high as you can to the sides. Once the angles open up, you can drop the left side by hitting the baby bubble by matching it with another 2 above. Drop the right side with a bubble that matches one in the middle clump.
Hope that helps. If you'd like some ideas for the next part, let me know. There is definitely a strategy there too.
Answer from: Amateur
I guess i would be happy to have the strategy for the other part too. Thanks a lot
Answer from: Sky
I didn't see this until today. Here are some ideas above the strings (includes the middle section with lots of toxic/poison bubbles).
- you want to be able to drop the sludge area - though this isn't the first priority. For the left sludge string, pop the ice with the color that is a little to the left of the string. Usually this color is also a bubble or two above and left of there.
- you should be able to shoot up the middle and get the two bubbles that match. These bubbles also match the leftmost poison/toxic bubbles. You will not want to hit this group after that.
- for the right sludge string, pop the bubble that is a little to the left of the string
- the first priority is to go upwards on the left and right strings. There is still an active sludge bubble on both sides.
- once you've opened up the left and right sides a little, you need to clear some of the middle clump. If you look, you will see an two bubbles on either side of the clump with a bunch of ice bubbles in between. On the right, you will be trying to match the ice bubbles to drop this bubble. On the left it is a little harder to do, you have to clear the way a little more. You may end up simply hitting this bubble directly.
- you should be able to do all this without popping the toxic/poison bubbles.
- Once you hit both the bubbles in that ice row, the middle clump will drop.
- If you've opened up one side, you may be able to shoot up to the very top and get started on that.
- the rest is straightforward.
Posted on: 10-01-2014
From: Poo bublle
Posted on: 09-27-2014
Posted on: 09-24-2014
Posted on: 09-23-2014
From: Crazy bubble
Posted on: 09-14-2014
From: Little bubble
Posted on: 09-07-2014