Game Questions & Answers (Q&A) service lets you ask questions about video games for game consoles or PC games. So ask your Bubble Mania question for iPhone - iPod and get answers from real gamers or answer questions and share your insights and experience with the rest of the gaming community.
- Developer: Teamlava
- Publisher: Teamlava
- Genre: Action
- Release: Jun 15, 2012
- ESRB: Not Set
Game Question & Answers
Answer from: JS
They increased the bubbles to 80 but its still not enough
Answer from: Sky
Luck and more luck is needed, but here is how I did it:
- in the first part, turn on the switches. This gives the firecrackers more bubbles to hit other than the poison/toxic bubbles. Go up the middle and hit the firecracker bubbles in front of the lock. Don't hit the others.
- in the second part, go for the lightning bolt bubble. If you have extra bubbles, go for the baby on the left side. Before hitting the lightning bubble consider which color you'll need next to hit a bubble by the lock.
- part 3, basically the same as part 2, but you probably won't get the baby on the right.
- in general for the first three parts, try not to hit the poison/toxic bubbles. The firecrackers might get one for you, but you can't do anything about that.
- also in the first three parts, look for split bubble pairs- two bubbles of the same color with a different color in between. Try to take advantage of those as often as possible. That's part of the luck.
- in the final, fourth part, use the star bubbles to get a baby bubble. Go for the lower star bubbles first, before the present. Work towards the present if the bubbles don't help get a star.
- the present is a bomb. Use it to get to one if the higher star bubbles.
Hope this helps. Good luck. It is a frustrating level because you have to have a lot of luck which requires several chances.
Answer from: Rubywednesday
I followed these instructions exactly and got it on the first try after trying this level for three days! Thank you as always Sky!
Posted on: 04-12-2015
Posted on: 04-05-2015