Game Questions & Answers (Q&A) service lets you ask questions about video games for game consoles or PC games. So ask your Bubble Mania question for iPhone - iPod and get answers from real gamers or answer questions and share your insights and experience with the rest of the gaming community.
Question & Answers
Answer from: Sky
Hope this helps:
- the background on this level (and the whole island) can be a little deceptive. It is a window frame so look for the line that is the real edge.
- the bubble blowers activate when the chain is open and the line below the demon bubbles is popped. Pop only one side and then use angle shots to drop the middle and one side. If you have a bubble that will help drop the side you are waiting on, then get it ready, but don't drop it.
- get the present bubble which is a bomb. Use the bomb to get rid of the stone bubbles towards the top.
- use matching bubbles to hit the present bubbles above the stone bubbles. Once the way is clear, use one of the new bombs to hit the bubble blower that is near the top.
- drop the string that you didn't drop before after you have gotten the top bubble blower.
Answer from: Isis
Thanks sky! Very helpful
Posted on: 10-25-2014
Posted on: 10-24-2014
Posted on: 10-23-2014
Posted on: 10-22-2014
Posted on: 10-21-2014
Posted on: 10-19-2014