Game Questions & Answers (Q&A) service lets you ask questions about video games for game consoles or PC games. So ask your Bubble Mania question for iPhone - iPod and get answers from real gamers or answer questions and share your insights and experience with the rest of the gaming community.
- Developer: TeamLava
- Publisher: TeamLava
- Genre: Action
- Release Date: Jun 15, 2012
- ESRB: Not Set
- Other Platforms
Question & Answers
Answer from: Sky
Well, I am not sure I figured out the best way to win this game, but here is one way to do it.
- immediately begin working towards the light switch in the middle and turn it on. If the bubbles you get match the middle color on either side, try to angle your shots so that the bubble that pops the set also pops the ice bubbles. Use a different color on the other side.
- also work toward the lightning bubble and drop that as soon as the lower switch is on.
- I think it is not worth it to go after the switch on the right.
- It is possible to drop the right side with a shot between the doom bubbles and the unlit bubbles if you are careful. Drop that after the lock is open.
- pop the left side bubbles after the lock is open as well.
- above the unlit bubbles that are just below the lock are bubbles of three different colors. I used the middle color to go up the center and open the lock. The lock does not drop the bubbles. Keep shooting the middle color until the ice above the middle bubble matches. This is where you win or lose the game (with this strategy) because the colors you need have to come asap.
- After that, you can clear the bubble that is more in the center and it opens up the angle for you to shoot up or to drop the middle bubbles mentioned in the previous point.
- Once you've gotten the middle section to drop, use angle shots to hit the switches above the lock hanging in the middle.
- From there, it is business as usual, trying to keep ahead of the bubble blowers and dropping the babies.
Hope this helps until someone refines this answer with a better way to do it.
Answer from: Sen
Thank you Sky, yet another time. Your solutions work wonders!
Posted on: 04-12-2015
Posted on: 04-05-2015