Game Questions & Answers (Q&A) service lets you ask questions about video games for game consoles or PC games. So ask your Bubble Mania question for iPhone - iPod and get answers from real gamers or answer questions and share your insights and experience with the rest of the gaming community. Note: This apple iPhone game app may also be compatible with the game app for apple iPad.
Question & Answers
Help with level 172
I am stuck! I can't seem to get the right coloured bubbles to get through this level. Please help! Whenever I get to the last stages runout of bubbles.
Answer from: Sky
I think this is a very hard level and I am no expert at it. I saw your question a few days ago and hoped someone else would reply. No one did so I am replying with a few ideas that might help until a better answer comes along.
- the first part is pretty straightforward. Go as quickly as you can to the lock. Everything will drop.
- in the second part (after the first chain is open), you need to break through the ice bubbles as quickly as you can. Try to break through in the middle or slightly left. Use the hole in the ice to shoot up and/or left.
- at the same time, work towards the lightning bubble near the bubble blower.
- it is easy to spend too much time shooting at the ice bubbles that are lower down. Try to minimize it.
- hit the lightning bubble up and to the right asap (above the doom bubbles). You can do this two ways: 1) by hitting the lightning bubble to the left which will clear them off or 2) matching the ice bubble next to the lightning bubble on the right and dropping that part down. This will depend on how the bubbles come and what you were able to hit through the 'hole' through the ice bubbles on the previous steps.
- I didn't think it was worth it to try to change the ice bubble above the left lightning bubble to a matching color before dropping the row.
- I didn't think getting the plus bubbles was worth it. You use three bubbles to get them and basically then just get them back.
- don't pop the poison/toxic bubbles behind the last chain.
- hit the baby bubble that is a tiny bit left of the top toxic/poison bubble and all the babies will fall and you will win.
Hope this helps for now.
Answer from: Rubywednesday
Thank you! I managed to get through!
Answer from: an1ta
I was going to give up on the game, read this and got through the first time! Thanks Sky.
Posted on: 03-11-2014
Posted on: 03-09-2014
Posted on: 03-05-2014
Posted on: 03-02-2014
Posted on: 11-27-2013
Posted on: 11-24-2013
View All Videos