Game Questions & Answers (Q&A) service lets you ask questions about video games for game consoles or PC games. So ask your Bubble Mania question for iPhone - iPad and get answers from real gamers or answer questions and share your insights and experience with the rest of the gaming community.
- Developer: Teamlava
- Publisher: Teamlava
- Genre: Action
- Release: Jun 15, 2012
- ESRB: Not Set
Question & Answers
Help with Level 211
Help please not enough bubbles!
Answer from: Sky
I think there might be a couple of ways to win but here is the way I did it.
- in the first part, I used the color that had the most toxic/poison bubbles on the left. I used the color of the rightmost baby bubble on the right. I used the third color in the middle.
- After the lower row drops, you win or lose the game on the angle shots here. You have to drop the top with as few bubbles as possible.
- in the second part (after the first chain) try to use angle shots to drop the section if the bubbles come in that order. I think it uses slightly fewer bubbles. If not, then just drop the regular way as efficiently as possible.
- turn on the light switches and go left to get to the lightning bubble
- in the top section, I bit the bullet and popped the poison/toxic bubbles by the switches.
- hit the switches then hit the lightning bubble
- drop the babies
Answer from: Bodyboarder27
I followed Sky's info above to pop the lower part, you need to use as few bubbles as possible so that you can pop the toxic bubbles on the right, in the second section to get through asap with max bubbles. Then pop the toxic bubbles in next section to be able to hit switches. As ever, it depends ultimately on the colour of bubbles they give you at the end to pop the top strings. Perseverance required. Good Luck