Game Questions & Answers (Q&A) service lets you ask questions about video games for game consoles or PC games. So ask your Bubble Mania question for iPhone - iPod and get answers from real gamers or answer questions and share your insights and experience with the rest of the gaming community.
- Developer: TeamLava
- Publisher: TeamLava
- Genre: Action
- Release Date: Jun 15, 2012
- ESRB: Not Set
- Other Platforms
Question & Answers
Answer from: Sky
Here are hints but not necessarily guaranteeing more than one star:
- in the first part where there are a lot of spirals, mostly ignore the firecracker bubbles.
- use them only at the end, just before the chain, if needed. Before that they generally just break up chains of matching bubbles.
- after the chain, the firecracker bubbles help because they break regular bubbles not ice bubbles. That will fairly quickly drop some of the strings and give you more angle shots to get to the top.
- at the very end, make sure all or almost all the bubbles are dropped because the firecrackers are needed to get to the babies. You don't want the firecrackers to have a lot of bubbles to 'choose' from and then have the babies missed.
Hope this helps. Not sure I addressed your question but I did get two stars.
Posted on: 04-12-2015
Posted on: 04-05-2015