Game Questions & Answers (Q&A) service lets you ask questions about video games for game consoles or PC games. So ask your Bubble Mania question for iPhone - iPod and get answers from real gamers or answer questions and share your insights and experience with the rest of the gaming community. Note: This apple iPhone game app may also be compatible with the game app for apple iPad.
Question & Answers
Answer from: Sky
A few hints:
- ignore the bubbles on the very top. I don't think you will get to them.
- At the beginning, I worked the middle section first
- Don't drop the toxic/poison bubbles. I don't think they are worth it
- If you are really careful, you can shoot between the dangling strings to drop the rightmost lightbulb bubbles
- you don't have to drop all the lightbulb bubbles to win. The leftside could stay. I usually ended up dropping it because of the way the colors came though
- you don't have to drop the lower babies. If the shots are better for the bubbles above them, go for it.
- usually I turned on the switches that are lower down, but there are additional switches in the middle for the leftmost and rightmost lightbulb bubbles. If the colors work out, you could use those switches to turn those strings on.
Hope this helps.
Answer from: Bodyboarder27
Best way was to just find a way through, clearing as wide a path as possible. You need to hit one of each coloured light but, on the way up, to activate the strings, not every light bulb. Best way at top is careful aiming to hit the colours above the top babies. Good luck
Posted on: 07-22-2014
Posted on: 07-14-2014
Posted on: 06-28-2014
Posted on: 06-22-2014
Posted on: 06-20-2014
Posted on: 06-18-2014