Game Questions & Answers (Q&A) service lets you ask questions about video games for game consoles or PC games. So ask your Bubble Mania question for iPhone - iPod and get answers from real gamers or answer questions and share your insights and experience with the rest of the gaming community.
- Developer: TeamLava
- Publisher: TeamLava
- Genre: Action
- Release Date: Jun 15, 2012
- ESRB: Not Set
- Other Platforms
Question & Answers
Level 215 help
Level 215 seems to be completely on luck. stuck on it for sooo long! always short of balls. any pointers to solve this level?
Answer from: Sky
A few pointers to get you started (I hope):
At the beginning, you have three hanging sections and what you will do will depend on the color bubbles you get. I tried doing a few things depending on what I got:
- near the top of the middle section, you can shoot one bubble just above and a little to the right of the poison bubble. I did it by shooting the first bubble to the left of the poison bubble and the next one to pop the match. I don't think you can do the same on the right.
- on the left side are a few split bubble pairs that you can use to open up that side for angle shots. If you get rid of the right bubble on the third row down, you should be able to take advantage of the split bubble pairs.
- use bubbles that are 'extra' to clear the right side. This side is not set up to clear as easily.
Once you have your angle shots, attack the middle. Again depending on what I got:
- I would sometimes pop the toxic/poison bubbles in order to save bubbles overall.
- popping the poison bubble next to the plus bubble was a wash.
- you should be able to open both locks with one shot.
For the second part of this game, I won by going up the middle. I got the lower bomb but not the one in black bubbles. I used the bomb on the demon bubble on the way up. There might be a better way. Good luck.
Answer from: yadiyaaa
In the first section, i was lucky and aimed for the middle only. used the other colours on the sides, just for the sake of putting them somewhere. i guess i was lucky on the colours