Game Questions & Answers (Q&A) service lets you ask questions about video games for game consoles or PC games. So ask your Bubble Mania question for iPhone - iPod and get answers from real gamers or answer questions and share your insights and experience with the rest of the gaming community.
Question & Answers
Answer from: jen
Solved it. its pure luck at what color balls you get. getting the bomb bubble doesnt matter. towards the end, approach the babbies from the centre towards the side.
Answer from: Sky
I am not sure I stumbled on the best way to do it because I think there are some different strategies that may or may not work. I'll tell you what I did when I won with the hope it helps:
- I think it is worth it to get the bomb in the first part of the game. That is one of the first variables because it can take awhile depending on how long the bubbles take to match up.
- I opened up the right side. That way, if I had a little space to shoot through, I could start working towards the lightning bubble.
- I set up the left side so that when after I got the bomb, I could drop that side quickly.
- I decided when I wanted to hit the lightning bubble: it could be before or after dropping the left side and it could be before or after looking at the bubble pairs on the same row as the lightning bubble. Some of the bubble pairs will be split if you hit the lightning bubble. Pop the ones that make sense before hitting the lightning bubble. This is another variable. Will it take longer to drop what is below it or not? In the end, I hit the lightning bubble pretty early.
- in the top part, I decided to go up the middle. I dropped the baby by dropping the stuff around and above it.
- for the babies in the corners, I worked out from the middle rather than up the sides.
- I used the bomb to clear a way to the last baby (which for me was on the left side).
I'm sorry this is a little vague. Hope it helps as one idea to consider.
Posted on: 10-23-2014
Posted on: 10-22-2014
Posted on: 10-21-2014
Posted on: 10-19-2014
Posted on: 10-17-2014
Posted on: 10-15-2014