Game Questions & Answers (Q&A) service lets you ask questions about video games for game consoles or PC games. So ask your Bubble Mania question for iPhone - iPod and get answers from real gamers or answer questions and share your insights and experience with the rest of the gaming community.
- Developer: TeamLava
- Publisher: TeamLava
- Genre: Action
- Release Date: Jun 15, 2012
- ESRB: Not Set
- Other Platforms
Question & Answers
Answer from: Sky
- leave and re-enter the game if you don't get good starting bubbles. You need to quickly drop at least one bubble blower. To leave a game without losing energy, press the sideways equal sign in the upper right corner.
- use your angle shots to get the snow off the bubbles near the black bubbles (above the higher bubble blower). Eliminate those bubbles while you are working through to the other side between the remaining two bubble blowers. If you can drop the whole area near the top do so, but probably the angles won't work.
- when you have a bubble you don't need, get the bomb. Use it if you can on the higher bubble blower.
- try to get the other bomb before opening the lock.
Above the chain, I used the remaining bomb to get more quickly through the wreath of bubbles. I used to right away on the lowest snow bubbles.
I went through the middle rather than working the angles on the wreath.
In the top part, it isn't worth it (I don't think) to go after all the lightning bubbles. There is one fairly early on to the left. I think you might skip that one and go for the one in the row above it more in the middle.
Answer from: arf
This level is impossible. i cannot get past the bubble blowers.
Answer from: Gh
In the first section, aim to the right and bounce the bubble off the wall to hit the prize bubble. use the bomb to open the path to get the next prize bubble on the left side. use that bomb to help you get rid of the highest bubble blower. then you will want to just go straight up through the next section. hit the lightning bubble in the middle. since there is a lightning bubble in the very top row to the left, its easier to just work your way up the left side until you get it.
Posted on: 04-12-2015
Posted on: 04-05-2015