Game Questions & Answers (Q&A) service lets you ask questions about video games for game consoles or PC games. So ask your Bubble Mania question for iPhone - iPod and get answers from real gamers or answer questions and share your insights and experience with the rest of the gaming community.
- Developer: TeamLava
- Publisher: TeamLava
- Genre: Action
- Release Date: Jun 15, 2012
- ESRB: Not Set
Question & Answers
Answer from: Sky
A few suggestions:
- it helps to write the colors down especially when they cycle through three colors. I think it is usually
- At the beginning, if you time it correctly, you can shoot to the upper right and get the plus bubble 'flower'. This will also give you a straight shot at the lightning bubble. Do that as quickly as possible.
- With the extra bubbles or after the lightning bubble is hit, begin working on the part directly above ( pop the ice bubbles). Use only one color.
- If you want to get off to a quick start, check your bubble colors before you shoot and if they aren't going to drop the plus bubble, you have the option of leaving the game abd coming back in until it does. To leave a game without losing energy, press the sudeways equal sign at the top.
After the lock, go right with one color, left with another. You also can try working on shots between the black bubbles (angle shots). Hopefully, you will get a series of bubbles you can use because you have a limited number you can use until you can get it to open a little. The baby bubbles are in the top center so focus there. The key to this game is timing the flip flop bubbles so you have to think a couple steps ahead.
Posted on: 03-03-2015