Game Questions & Answers (Q&A) service lets you ask questions about video games for game consoles or PC games. So ask your Bubble Mania question for iPhone - iPad and get answers from real gamers or answer questions and share your insights and experience with the rest of the gaming community.
- Developer: Teamlava
- Publisher: Teamlava
- Genre: Action
- Release: Jun 15, 2012
- ESRB: Not Set
Question & Answers
Any help on level 289
Plz help me i can't play 289 without popping poison bubbles. And if i hit them i lose most of my bubbles, any help i'll b appriciate
Answer from: Sky
A few suggestions:
- in the beginning, you will not be able to save the star bubble for later so go to it asap and use the best color for this section
- after the first lock, go to the locks to the sides and clear a path to the lightning bubbles
- open the locks one-two and then hit the lightning bubble
- as you hit the individual locks for the next section up, place the bubbles you need when the chain is open
- when all three locks have been hit and the chain is open you should be able to take advantage of the bubbles you set up
- work a little more on one side than the other so you can open the side chain and start the top
- there is a v of doom bubbles with two doom bubbles on either side. They all have snow on them. Use the bottom of the v to get the bubbles between the v and the doom bubbles that are a little right or left.
- use the doom bubbles that are right and left to get the bubbles slightly above
- open the chain using doom bubbles higher up the v
- try to open the chain with a color you can use after the chain is open
- try if you can, pop the ice bubble on the top with the same color that is in the middle. It will make it easier to pop them.
- if you have a good shot you can drop the doom bubbles.
- after the last locks are open and you are at the top you should be able to drop the babies by hitting the sides of the doom bubbles that have snow
Answer from: Rosa
Thx a lot