Game Questions & Answers (Q&A) service lets you ask questions about video games for game consoles or PC games. So ask your Bubble Mania question for iPhone - iPod and get answers from real gamers or answer questions and share your insights and experience with the rest of the gaming community.
- Developer: TeamLava
- Publisher: TeamLava
- Genre: Action
- Release Date: Jun 15, 2012
- ESRB: Not Set
Question & Answers
Answer from: Sky
A few ideas I hope get you started:
- I'd suggest exiting the game and restarting if you can't pop the bubbles next to the switch on the first shot. Use the sideways equal sign to exit without losing energy.
- use your second shot to get a switch
- use your first firebomb to aim at the three bubble blowers. Try to get two of them if you can. Three is even better but tough to do.
- use the second firebomb to get the lower bubble blower and the stone.
After the chain, go left and right to get towards the top. You need luck in this level.
Answer from: Kasia
After many many tries over one week the set up has changed! There were only 2 upper blower bubbles and it was fairly easy to hit the switch, get firebombs and break the chain. I even had 1 firebomb left to use at the top. Patience and good luck :-)
Posted on: 03-03-2015