Game Questions & Answers (Q&A) service lets you ask questions about video games for game consoles or PC games. So ask your Bubble Mania question for iPhone - iPod and get answers from real gamers or answer questions and share your insights and experience with the rest of the gaming community.
- Developer: TeamLava
- Publisher: TeamLava
- Genre: Action General
- Release Date: Jun 15, 2012
- ESRB: Not Set
Question & Answers
Question about level 379
What is the best way to attack this level? i find that the earthquake bubbles are useless.
Answer from: Zditty
As for level 379, the earthquake bubbles can indeed be worthless, they are very unpredictable, but unfortunately those are the only things you can use (without paying) to get rid of the sludge bubbles going down so you can get to the babies up top. As the sludge bubbles work their way down, clear the regular bubbles as much as you can away from the highest point you can reach that the sludge is touching and then shoot the earthquake bubble in that spot. All you can do is hope at least one of the earthquake bubbles knocks out a bunch of the sludge bubbles on one side so you can reach the babies up top. If the EQ bubbles only work on one side to get rid of the sludge bubbles, you can still get rid of the sludge bubbles on the other side, I just tried and there was a regular bubble there that I could pop which dropped the sludge bubbles. The only thing you can do is play it over and over until you get the right color bubbles at the right time and for the EQ bubbles to actually work so you can get to the babies up top. The only other thing I can recommend is when you start the level, shoot the bubble you have below the same color bubble that is already up there and just keep trying the EQ bubbles until it works. Luckily you can also get 4 rainbow bubbles for 94,000 coins, which you earn just by playing, they can really help, but remember, they only work on colored bubbles, not blank ones. Good luck!
Answer from: Sky
This is a hard level and will take multiple tries. A few additional ideas:
- you want to clear as much of the lower level as possible so you maximize the chances the earthquake bubbles will break the sludge chain
- when you first open up the game, try to set up your bubbles to break the ice next to the same colors in the row above. If you can break the same colors in the next row (just below the presents), it makes it faster to clear that area. Try to just work with two colors. I tended to use the two colors just slight right of the middle with one going left and one going right.
- you don't have to use the earthquake bubbles at the same time. If one side is pretty clear, you can open that side and start working it.
- The earthquake bubbles have a limited range. If you have a choice between hitting the sludge chain and a bubble higher or only the sludge chain slightly lower, choose the lower.
- sometimes the bubble blowers blow chains of the same color. If you are trying to pop bubbles on one side to get to a baby, sometimes it helps to pop a chain on the other. The bubble blowers will work to fill that spot and you'll have time to try to get the baby.
Posted on: 11-21-2014
Posted on: 11-21-2014
Posted on: 11-19-2014
Posted on: 11-13-2014
Posted on: 11-09-2014
Posted on: 11-03-2014