Game Questions & Answers (Q&A) service lets you ask questions about video games for game consoles or PC games. So ask your Bubble Mania question for iPhone - iPad and get answers from real gamers or answer questions and share your insights and experience with the rest of the gaming community.
- Developer: Teamlava
- Publisher: Teamlava
- Genre: Action
- Release: Jun 15, 2012
- ESRB: Not Set
Question & Answers
Answer from: Zditty
I wish I could tell you there was a trick to the level, but there unfortunately isn't. The only way you can beat this level is to play it over and over and over and over until two things happen. One, you get the right color bubble you need at the right moment. And two, the blowers blow out the colors you need in a particular spot. This can be very frustrating, very, very frustrating. The one thing you can do to help yourself is to get the rainbow bubbles with your coins. When you are on the menu for the level, before you hit the "play" button, there is an option above it that you can get 4 rainbow bubbles, which are kind of like wild cards, for 77,000 coins. But remember the rainbow bubbles only work on bubbles that are already colored, not the blank ones. And also remember that unlike the gems where you have to pay for them, you earn coins by simply playing the game, without costing you any money. You can see how many coins you have on the menu at the top left hand corner. I consider myself an expert at this game, I have every level beat, but I can't think back to how I beat this level. This is also one of those levels that are hard enough that if you are willing to spend money, buy the extra that stops the blower from blowing bubbles. If you do that you won't have any problems beating it.
Answer from: Kat
It doesn't even give the blower stopper boost as an option! Can you change the boosts offered?
Answer from: Sky
- there are two bubble blowers that are on the left and right side. One of them (usually left) is the same color as the row of bubbles with snow. Use the first star bubble to get rid of this color. That will eliminate one bubble blower and make moving up a little faster to the next star.
- if you don't get good starting bubbles, leave and re-enter the game. You can do that by pressing the sideways equal sign at the top right.
- use the second star bubble for the color that has the most babies. This also eliminates some bubbles with snow.
- one baby is lower down near the second star and can be eliminated by a direct hit.
- the other baby can also be hit by a string hanging down.
Hope this helps. Winning will depend on luck as you never know what colors you'll get.