Game Questions & Answers (Q&A) service lets you ask questions about video games for game consoles or PC games. So ask your Bubble Mania question for iPhone - iPod and get answers from real gamers or answer questions and share your insights and experience with the rest of the gaming community.
- Developer: TeamLava
- Publisher: TeamLava
- Genre: Action
- Release Date: Jun 15, 2012
- ESRB: Not Set
- Other Platforms
Question & Answers
Help please Level 167
How do you get off this level? Been stuck here for 5 weeks. Don't see the correct combinations to beat this level. Help please
Answer from: Sky
At the beginning
- hit the lightning bubble to the right
- don't hit the fireworks bubbles until you've cleared a little if the middle. Take advantage of all the clusters.
- don't hit the fireworks bubble under the ice until the stuff below is mostly clear. You want the fireworks bubble to drop the three bubbles above the ice which will also make the ice fall
- use angle shots to hit near the top of the ice column that is left. Try to match colors with the bubbles already there
- go for the lock ASAP. Everything will fall.
In the part with the star bubbles, use them to drop the most bubbles.
- If you can, pop bubbles along with hitting the star bubble. It will drop the ice bubbles that would have changed to that color.
- clear most of this section before opening the lock
In the top section:
- hit the fireworks bubbles asap but use colors that will help set up nearby matches when you can
- from there just set up matches near babies. There are a lot of single bubbles and you have to slog through.
Posted on: 04-12-2015
Posted on: 04-05-2015