Game Questions & Answers (Q&A) service lets you ask questions about video games for game consoles or PC games. So ask your Bubble Mania question for iPhone - iPod and get answers from real gamers or answer questions and share your insights and experience with the rest of the gaming community.
- Developer: TeamLava
- Publisher: TeamLava
- Genre: Action
- Release Date: Jun 15, 2012
- ESRB: Not Set
Question & Answers
Answer from: Sky
I didn't drop the black bubbles when I played this game. I cleared the left side and then I used angle shots to open a path to the lightning bubble at the top.
A few other thoughts:
- yellow turns to purple and orange turns to blue
- at the top of the black bubbles is a set of bubbles that flip flop. Make sure you hit it with the color that clears that whole crooked line.
- at the beginning, on the right is a circle with a poison bubble and some plus bubbles. I didn't think it was worth the effort and just popped it when it meant I got the poison bubble. That's the only poison bubble I popped. The others didn't really move you along.
- the only plus bubbles I got were the ones on the left side. The third set as you go up.
- by the doom bubbles there is usually one color you want to use to drop them. It is either the color that 'sticks' them to the wall or circles more completely around them.