Game Questions & Answers (Q&A) service lets you ask questions about video games for game consoles or PC games. So ask your Bubble Mania question for iPhone - iPod and get answers from real gamers or answer questions and share your insights and experience with the rest of the gaming community. Note: This apple iPhone game app may also be compatible with the game app for apple iPad.
Question & Answers
Answer from: Sky
I am not sure I figured out the best way but here is how I won. Perhaps someone else can improve on this answer.
- for the cluster on the left with the baby, I used the color that is a little left and right of the baby. I think it is the best way to clear the ice bubbles near the doom bubble. I shot the first matching bubble straight up to rest on the ice bubbles and the second one to hit the first bubble and the ones on the left. Keep going from there.
- I went to get the baby on the right side by going right. I popped the Poison bubbles on the way to the bomb. I used that bomb to drop the cluster.
- I then bounced angle shots off the right side to get the left side bomb and started working the upper right cluster.
- I used the left side bomb to get the upper right side baby which gave me access to that bomb.
- I used the right side bomb to get the left side baby.
- I did not use the lightning bubble that is in the upper right cluster.
- I did not use the bomb that is in ice at the top left.
- I did not bomb the three stones directly above.
Good luck. Hope that helps.
Did anyone do it differently?
Posted on: 08-10-2014
Posted on: 08-08-2014
Posted on: 07-28-2014
Posted on: 07-22-2014
Posted on: 06-22-2014
Posted on: 06-20-2014